50 Cent Blood on the Sand made Backwards compatible on Xbox (and some other stuff. And Halo infinite multi out now.)

bigsocrates

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

A Giant Bomb favorite can find a whole new audience!

A lot of really good stuff here including the whole F.E.A.R. series, the whole Max Payne series, both Otogis and, for @gtxforza, Ridge Racer 6, which is not the greatest Ridge Racer but it has ridges and racing so that's something.

Seriously considering finally buying Cloning Clyde, since it's one of the first demos I ever played on 360 but I never bought it.

Avatar image for sometingbanuble
sometingbanuble

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By sometingbanuble

A good marketing ploy would have been putting these games on gamepass for 48 hours. It's going to be a tough call for me to try Cloning Clyde at retail (used or not). I did go down to my local pawn shop and picked up Dead or Alive 3 and Star Wars Clone Wars.

@jeffgerstmann can we get a Quick Look for 50 Cent?

FacelessVixen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#3  Edited By FacelessVixen

@sometingbanuble said:

@jeffgerstmann can we get a Quick Look for 50 Cent?

That has more or less been done already.

Loading Video...

I'll also throw in Matt McMuscles' look at the game both with Woolie during the Two Best Friends Play era, and during his more current solo ventures.

apewins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

I don't know if it's just my region, but Blood on the Sand is not available in the store. All other just announced games are already in there. Which probably means that you can only play it if you own the disc. And the Series S doesn't have a disc drive, damn it.

liquiddragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 19

You forgot to mention Lightning Returns got the fps boost update. Probably slipped your mind. I forgive you.

Avatar image for sometingbanuble
sometingbanuble

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

@facelessvixen: As much as Jeff talks about Burnout, Syndicate, and 50 Cent I think this occassion merits a quicklook part deux

Googly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

BIIIG BO and Daddy Nier? Heck yeah.

warpr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By warpr

Ridge Racer 6 not listed/purchaseable in Europe (or atleast not in the Netherlands).

I kind of wanted to check that out, the last one I played in the series was Type 4 (and unbounded, but that's a different kind of game, so it doesn't count).

Oh well, back to Forza Horizon 5 :)

EDIT: I was really hoping for Eternal Sonata and I guess Jet Set Radio Future also isn't available still?

vaiz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 4

TIME TO HIT SOME BIGASS RAMPS. WHERE MY SKULL. G UNIT.