Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

1 vs 100

Game » consists of 0 releases. Released May 08, 2009

Can one Xbox Avatar outlast a mob of 100 other Avatars in trivia? Compete against other players (as either The One, one of The Mob, or a bystander in The Crowd) on Xbox Live in this interactive trivia game based on the TV game show.

How do I get in the UK beta for 1 VS 100 I can't find it

krazychris

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By krazychris

Hi, how do I get into the beta I can't see where to download it. Thanks! Also the clock on my 360 seems to be an hour behind and I can't change it while I'm connected to live. Will this affect anything considering this stuff is done in real time.

flaminghobo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 13

#2  Edited By flaminghobo

I don't know about 1 vs 100 but make sure your clock's daylight saving settings are correct.

Keyser_Soze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3  Edited By Keyser_Soze

It's the same all over the world, just set a reminder and it will start downloading and enter the game when it becomes "Live" at the time scheduled. There is no beta download page.

krazychris

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#4  Edited By krazychris

Thanks and as for my clock I changed the daylight savings and no luck but when I changed my  time zone to Berlin then back everything was sorted.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.