Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

1000 Amps

Game » consists of 2 releases. Released Feb 22, 2012

In a stark, geometric, black and white world, players explore and light up their surroundings as the tiny robot Plug. Created by independent game developer Brandon Brizzi.

For the love of God please someone help me with this game

buttle826

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By buttle826

I've been stuck in the upper left hand corner of the map for like a week straight. I have done every other thing in this game, I'm convinced I have most of the seeds available, and I'm stuck. I'm almost positive the way forward is through this room with all of those conveyer belt type objects pushing me to the left and then down. I've already turned all of the lights on, I just can't get to the top of the damn room again.

Any help would be super awesome. Thanks in advance

eccentrix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 15

#2  Edited By eccentrix

@buttle826: I was stuck at this point too. If you're still there, there's a teleporter in the top right corner of the map. It'll take you to a room with other teleporters. One of them will take you to the hub place with the woman, two will get you seeds and one will take you to a new area, which will bring you back around to above the conveyor belts.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.