Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Game » consists of 5 releases. Released Jul 25, 2012

10000000 is a fast-paced match-3/endless runner/RPG game in the vein of Puzzle Quest or Gyromancer.

Is this any fun to play on a PC?

ectoplasma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

#1  Edited By ectoplasma

So, will this game work well on regular PCs or is geared to play on a mobile device? I recently bought Super Hexagon because of its repeated mention on game of the year lists. I can't really get anything out of that game, neither the keyboard nor the gamepad controlls feel good to me and I feel this should really be played on a touchscreen (Or however you play it on the iphone ;). What you guys think?

granderojo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By granderojo

It's all mouse controls. Took me around 10 hours to beat. I really enjoyed my time with it.

abendlaender

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By abendlaender

I really didn't care for that game. All I ever did was just matchin everything I found, no matter what I had to do and I beat the game. I think this just doesn't work on the PC, play it on your Phone I guess, it might be fun there. I thought it was pretty boring and just too random to be fun.

bobafettjm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 69

#4  Edited By bobafettjm

I just finished beating the game, and I can say that I had quite a bit of fun with it. It is certainly worth it at the price that it is on Steam.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.