100ft Robot Golf is the second game from No Goblin, released October 10th, 2016 for PlayStation 4 and PlayStation VR.
The game features a story-based single player campaign and up to four player splitscreen or online multiplayer. Players can choose from a lineup of pilots and robots with different abilities and playstyles, customize their 100ft golf robots, and play in real time destruction golf or classic turn based robot golf action.
- Vahni (voiced by Mica Burton) is the head of the Robot Golf Tour Association. She also runs Team Chimera and pilots a stylish golden robot called The Throne.
- Max (voiced by Chandana Ekanayake) is Vahni's team partner. He shares a striking resemblance to Charles Maximilian from Roundabout. His robot is the Steel Horse, a platinum variant of Vahni's robot.
- Suzume (voiced by Jane Ng) is a brilliant scientist and bio-engineer who grows golfing robots from scratch. She pilots Tarragon, a long necked custom biomech.
- Mason (voiced by Adrian Finol) is a head in a jar. Before he lost his body, he was the relatively unknown fourth astronaut on the Apollo 11 mission.
- Aveline and Uncle (voiced by Voidburger and Brad Muir) are two robot scientists recently fired from Future NASA. They pilot the recently renamed dual-pilot robot Liquid Steel.
- Project C is five small dogs who pilot five dog robots that also form into one bigger golfing robot.
- Ernie (voiced by Eric Pope) is a used vehicle salesman who also loves to robot golf. He drives Ol' Rustic Rusty, a robot made out of parts of a submarine, space shuttle and mining equipment.
- Camilla (voiced by Glenda Sands) is a southern belle with a mechanical side. She pilots Sweet Tea, a pink robot with huge flames and too many exhaust pipes.
- Jeffrey the Skeleton (voiced by Medibot) is a one hundred foot talking plastic skeleton.
- Paula is the official Robot Golf Tour Association training robot. It runs on an extremely old version of AmigaOS.
- Pierce Washington is a bonus character from Saints Row. He pilots the mech from Saints Row IV.