1701 A.D. is an RTS game that takes place in the colonial era. Players take up the task of colonizing an island, fighting off enemies, and eventually declaring independence and becoming a civilization.
The choices for building colonies differ greatly, dependent on the resources of each different island. This encourages players to trade with allies or enemies. Players can build up their own army or get troops from their Mother Country as they fight off the invaders.
PC System Requirements
- Windows 2000/XP
- Intel Pentium 4 2.2GHz or AMD Athlon 3200+ Processor
- 512MB RAM
- 3.5GB Hard Disk Space
- 64MB DirectX compatible 3D Hardware Accelerated Video Card
- 4X DVD-ROM Drive
- DirectX compatible Sound Card
- DirectX 9.0c
- Intel Pentium 4 3GHz or AMD Athlon 64 3500+ Processor
- 1GB RAM
- 128MB DirectX compatible 3D Hardware Accelerated Video Card