Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

1C Company

Company »

1C Company is one of the largest Russian software developers / publishers.

The 1C Complete Pack and Me. King of the Road.

AlexW00d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

Edited By AlexW00d

King Truck

So this is Hard Truck 2: King of the Road, a trucking simulator from 2002. Part of the Hard Truck series, from which Hard Truck: Apocalypse, that I played a few days ago, is a spin-off. I didn't really know what I could write for this, as it a trucking simulator, so I made I recorded my 20 minutes of playing it and have uploaded it to Youtube for your viewing boredom pleasure. For some reason, Fraps decided to record the FPS counter, even though the game was running at like a thousand FPS, it just shows what it is for the video. Weird.

Slightly interesting moments of the video are: crashing into a river, crashing into a lake accidentally, crashing lots, Russians that drive on the wrong side of the road >:(, getting speed tickets, explosions, and getting into a Police Chase.

AlexW00d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By AlexW00d

King Truck

So this is Hard Truck 2: King of the Road, a trucking simulator from 2002. Part of the Hard Truck series, from which Hard Truck: Apocalypse, that I played a few days ago, is a spin-off. I didn't really know what I could write for this, as it a trucking simulator, so I made I recorded my 20 minutes of playing it and have uploaded it to Youtube for your viewing boredom pleasure. For some reason, Fraps decided to record the FPS counter, even though the game was running at like a thousand FPS, it just shows what it is for the video. Weird.

Slightly interesting moments of the video are: crashing into a river, crashing into a lake accidentally, crashing lots, Russians that drive on the wrong side of the road >:(, getting speed tickets, explosions, and getting into a Police Chase.

MikeGosot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By MikeGosot

Looks kinda col, but i don't like the whole aspect of the competition. This looks like the game where you should just run around doing silly shit and get shot by cops. Where did you download/bought that?

AlexW00d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By AlexW00d
    @MikeGosot
    Looks kinda col, but i don't like the whole aspect of the competition. This looks like the game where you should just run around doing silly shit and get shot by cops. Where did you download/bought that?
    Whilst that is essentially the way I played, I think taking cargo to destinations is the meat of the game, so it's kinda the point. I do think I plonked the game into arcade mode by accident as the menu was super screwed up and I couldn't see what was highlighted.
    I bought it from Gamersgate with the rest of the 1C pack, and the alleged sequel to this game, Rig n Roll, is in there too, and that game is only 3 years old so it should be interesting.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.