Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

38 Studios

Company »

38 Studios was a Rhode Island-based developer/publisher, founded by Red Sox pitcher Curt Schilling.

38 Studios Pays its $1.125 Million Debt, Will Receive No Additional Funds from State

• 113 results
    obinice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#101  Edited By obinice

Good luck to the humans involved.

But no more MMOs.

No more.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c7ea8553cb72
    deactivated-5c7ea8553cb72

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

Yeah, I look forward to seeing this game in 2013. Now, imagine me rolling my eyes after stating something so ridiculous such as that.

John1912

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#103  Edited By John1912

Lol, game announcement from the governor.

MrKlorox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#104  Edited By MrKlorox

I hope somebody called the governor on his shit. I don't give a fuck who he is. It's not his position to leak information. Anybody else would have been fired.

paskaroni

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#105  Edited By paskaroni

Well, if things go tits up in Rhode Island, 38 Studios could make the leap over to Ontario. Hell, they could hit the provincial AND the federal governments for financial backing here...

Avatar image for chilipeppersman
    chilipeppersman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 26

User Lists: 4

#106  Edited By chilipeppersman

@Obinice: seriously. we need to move on to making better games, and mmo's are anything but.

Bunny_Fire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107  Edited By Bunny_Fire

i do hope to see the people at stolidity 38 come though this ok ... best of luck to them

warchief

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#108  Edited By warchief

so they paid the state by not paying the employees...

Johnny5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#109  Edited By Johnny5

I hope companies start realising that not EVERY company needs an MMO. Seriously sick of a new MMO coming out every month and then being forgotten after 2 weeks. Considering that a lot of the time they're great companies that can make awesome games.

ShenaniganZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110  Edited By ShenaniganZ

Someone needs to read Ready Player One and make it happen.....im looking at you Zuckerberg!

DriftSPace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111  Edited By DriftSPace

@vinsanityv22:

Some of the area designs are really nice, but the camera is so restrictive that it's hard to really appreciate those designs. If you get this game: stick to the main plot and faction quests, as the side quests are mostly a giant waste of time with little meaningful reward. You can definitely sink a lot of hours (60-100+) into this game, but I felt like it was mostly a shallow experience by the end. It was super easy on "hard" mode, and because I had tried to find some value in the side quests via completely exploring every area my character was basically unstoppable for the latter 75% of the game due to non-scaling difficulty. The outcome of the game plot doesn't really change depending on your decisions, and because you can completely re-spec your character at any moment there's basically no reason to play it more than once. It was a pretty lackluster experience overall for me, but not the worst game I have ever played.

CosmicQueso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

#112  Edited By CosmicQueso

@MrKlorox said:

I hope somebody called the governor on his shit. I don't give a fuck who he is. It's not his position to leak information. Anybody else would have been fired.

Not sure if serious. You're saying that the governor should be fired for stating the release date of a video game? You are joking, aren't you?

MrKlorox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113  Edited By MrKlorox
    @CosmicQueso said:

@MrKlorox said:

Not sure if serious. You're saying that the governor should be fired for stating the release date of a video game? You are joking, aren't you?

No, I'm saying if he committed an offense that usually gets people fired, I at least hope he got a tongue lashing.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.