Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

3D Dot Game Heroes

Game » consists of 4 releases. Released May 11, 2010

A PS3 game developed by Silicon Studio that mixes old-school 2D gameplay with 3D graphics and character creation.

Hall of heroes

metalsnakezero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 27

#1  Edited By metalsnakezero
    Diamond

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#2  Edited By Diamond

I wonder if these will work on the Japanese version?  Only one way to find out!   (but I'm too lazy)

ladnar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#3  Edited By ladnar

cool ill definetly keep an eye on that.  so many possibilites but also too lazy
    MrKlorox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By MrKlorox

it's not just p-t ... it's that only one or two people have uploaded any at the time GI tried to link them, which I expect the OP found the link at.

Speaking of finding a Link, where's that repository full of Japanese made heroes? It's probably in one of Linkyshinks' threads. 

So who's up for the inevitable contest to see who can make the best Giant Bomb? Is there a way to make the sword look like a tongue?

@Diamond said:

" I wonder if these will work on the Japanese version?  Only one way to find out!   (but I'm too lazy) "

Probably if you place them in the right folder. This version begins with "BLJM".

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.