Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

A Boy and His Blob

Game » consists of 8 releases. Released Oct 13, 2009

A Boy and His Blob, a two-dimensional puzzle-platformer has been referred to as "inspired by" and a "rebirth" of the now twenty-year-old original rather than a straightforward remake.

Who here played the original A Boy and His Blob?

Hailinel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 28

#1  Edited By Hailinel
    Crono

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

User Lists: 6

#2  Edited By Crono

I did.

Hailinel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 28

#3  Edited By Hailinel

With the new Wii version released, I'm wondering how many people here actually played, or at least remember the original NES version.  I myself never played it, but I do remember it from back in the day and hearing how absurdly difficult it was.

Meowayne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 12

#4  Edited By Meowayne

I voted "I did", but I actually didn't. That is, I did not play the NES game, but I did own and beat the much rarer and much lesser known GameBoy sequel where you have to rescue "Princess Blobette". 
    I was very young and maybe the game was horrible, but I loved it. There were so many paths you could take through the castle to find the princess. Good times.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.