Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Abraham Lincoln

Character » appears in 52 games

Abraham Lincoln was the 16th President of the United States. He served during the Civil War, and is recognized as one of the most important figures in American history.

Abraham Lincoln, King of Mars??

Skywarpgold

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 7

#1  Edited By Skywarpgold

I was catching up on Adventure Time, and all of a sudden, they were on Mars, and Lincoln was the King. Totally.fucking.awesome. I made the link go right to the part in the episode with Lincoln.

Avatar image for thedudeofgaming
    TheDudeOfGaming

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By TheDudeOfGaming

Shit, this will be trouble for Video Game King, he was looking to expand into that area.

Avatar image for mariachimacabre
    MariachiMacabre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#3  Edited By MariachiMacabre

Wasn't that in the pilot episode they made for Nickelodeon? I bet they feel like morons for not picking that shit up now.

Skywarpgold

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 7

#4  Edited By Skywarpgold

Yeah, Lincoln was on Mars in the pilot, but I'm not sure he was King then. Nickelodeon definitely dropped the ball, that's for sure!

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.