Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Abraham Lincoln

Character » appears in 52 games

Abraham Lincoln was the 16th President of the United States. He served during the Civil War, and is recognized as one of the most important figures in American history.

Fate of Carbon Neutral Games.

Avatar image for russian_martian_batman
    Russian_Martian_Batman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Dos ve donya Comrades.

My name Russian Martian Batman, I am Senior Animator, Brain in a Jar Consultant and Martial Arts expert on Carbon Neutral Games' Lincoln Force. Unfortunately I am bring bad news. As I am sure you all know us here at Carbon Neutral Games are a subsidiarity of Whiskey Media and have been working very closely with the staff of GiantBomb.com on the development of our 2 flagship game franchises the modern day documentary game BatmanBatmanBatman and the historical piece Lincoln Force. I suppose it would be more accurate to say we were; as of yesterday we have been forced to cease all development on both of these franchises. The rights to both of these game franchises are wholly owned by GiantBomb.com and a Mr. Ryan T. Davis esq. As GiantBomb.com has been sold to CBS Interactive and Whiskey Media has been sold to the law firm Berman, Braun, and Batman llc we no longer hold the licences to produce ether BatmanBatmanBatman or Lincoln Force. We here at Carbon Neutral Games wish GiantBomb.com the best of luck with any further developments of there game franchises. (I have heard a rumor Double Fine has taken an interest in BatmanBatmanBatman)

On a Different note we at Carbon Neutral Games are excited to announce 2 brand new vidergames scheduled for release in 20XX!!! The Mocumentery RatmanRatmanRatman ,about 3 people who dress up as giant rats and "fight" crime in the city of Botham, and Garfield Force the stunning tall tale about how America's 20th president James A. Garfield gallivants around time with Christopher Lloyd's brain in a tin can fighting the evils of the time boards.

I thank you all for your time and as they say "in Soviet Russia, Batman makes game about you."

Russian Martian Batman

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.