Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Ace Attorney

Franchise »

A courtroom/detective based drama game series, likened to an interactive novel with logic puzzle elements.

Your cast for an Ace Attorney movie OR Voice actors for the anime

Worm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By Worm

It all started with these pictures.

Wierdly fits him in a way..?
     Wierdly fits him in a way..?

Clive Owen's A lot sexier with spikey hair.
     Clive Owen's A lot sexier with spikey hair.

While I'm not sure about the cast, and unsure about making a movie at all (Which will obviously ruin the splendid story of the series and result with a high budget movie which turned out bad), it crossed my mind what would a Phoenix Wright movie look like, and who could impersonate the character most reliably?

Well, I'd start with the less probable option, a live action phoenix wright movie.

As much as it sounds wierd, Steve Carel actually sounds like a good option to take the role of phoenix wright, him or perhaps another comedian, like Adam Sandler. Phoenix's character is an overreacting character with a lot of humoristic attributes to him, and of course, the unforgettable sarcastic remarks he adds from time to time, Therefore I thought of these too (while I must add that the picture actually made me think about Steve as an option).

Maya Fey, The first actor I thought of was Zooey Deschanel (Allison from Jim Carrey's 'Yesman'), She's funny, and she looks young enough to fit in the role. Than I remembered a recent epic film I watched which proved another actor could fit just right into the role.
    Knives Chau ring any bells? that's right, Ellen Wong seems like the right choice, not to mention this picture:
     http://www.imdb.com/media/rm3082452992/nm2771798

As for Mia, it's a tough descision, Perhaps Catherine Zeta Jones would be a right choice, She just seems right for the job. I can't really ellaborate on this.

Detective Gumshoe's character is epic in so many ways, So it's hard thinking of a guy that is not only a big bloke, but also a guy to feel sorry for. I was thinking about John Goodman, however, his appearance may not fit Detective Gumshoe's looks, and so I kept thinking, who could be the legendary detective? My best bet would be Seth Rogen as for now, but I'm still unsure about it, I'm sure I'm missing somone.

And now for the final character, (I could go on for weeks, looking for Godot, the Von Karmas, Larry Butz, Prosecutor Payne etc... But I have a life) the Rival prosecutor, Miles Edgeypoo. I searched around with no answer, who could become this legendary prosecutor? Perhaps if we'll look at a certain Vampire detective we'll find out, Mick St. John, A.K.A. Alex O'Loughlin, I think his acting proved it on Moonlight and he looks pretty much like the character, He might do a very good job.

About voice actors? Well, I am not much familiar with voice actors, but I think some actors may do a great dub.

With Phoenix my opinion remains unchanged, Steve Carel seems Wright for me.
    Maya, Hmmm... Well I ain't sure about voice actors, why don't you guys give your opinions anyway?
    (comments about "Making a phoenix wright movies sucks" are super predictable and are not welcome, I myself do not support a movie, but it's just an idea, if you will, post your ideas, if not, shut it. And yes, I think that an Anime SHOULD be made)

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.