Ace of Spades Official Website http://ace-spades.com/
- Team Deathmatch - The Grandaddy of them all. Kill the enemy, try not to die doing it.
- Diamond Mine - Extract more diamonds out of the battlefield than the opposition.
- Demolition - Demolish the enemy’s base before your own is decimated.
- Multi-Hill - Classic King of the Hill. Hold your territory as it moves around the battlefield.
- Zombie Mode - Survive the onslaught of the living dead. Failing that, join them.
- OS:Windows XP / Vista / 7
- Processor:2.0 GHz +
- Memory:2 GB RAM
- Graphics:800/600 Minimum Resolution, OpenGL 1.5 Support or better. Recommend use of dedicated graphics card (Nvidia Series 8800+ or ATI Radeon HD 3000+). Laptop/Mobility cards will vary.
- Hard Drive:350 MB HD space
- Other Requirements:Broadband Internet connection
The original "classic" version of the game was put out in 2011 while still in development, and was later acquired by Jagex. Not long after the release of the game on Steam, which met generally unfavorable reception from fans and critics alike, the original version was discontinued. Due to fan demand a Classic mode was added to the Jagex published game, however it lacks many features of the the old beta. The original has seen a revival in the form of player-run community Build and Shoot, which homes an older version of the game as well as a forum, a newsletter, mod downloading, and chatting via IRC and Mumble.