Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Achievements

Concept »

Achievements are extra challenges added into video games that sometimes carry a point value or unlock bonus material, and are sometimes solely for bragging rights.

Any way to see the 'A' or 'C' cutoffs?

riffingt0n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By riffingt0n

So I'm unapologetically hooked on the Giant Bomb achievement integration.  I quit WoW a year ago and I think the 'uncommon', 'rare' achievement thing is dead neat.  I also like getting achievements - to a point. Usually that point is a bit further than average (I *love* 'challenge' or 'gimmick' achievements). But not to the point where I need to buy peripherals, DLC, or grind out too much (especially online)

So I guess I'm saying I like rocking the 'A' rank in Giant Bomb.

I know the indicator shows you where 'B' is in that dark orange color, but is there any way for a given game to know how far you need to go to get the 'A' rank?  (and 'C', for completion's sake). I tend to try for 'A' if it's at all reasonable to do so but sometimes you need DLC to even qualify, so for those I tend to stop earlier.

If not, could some indicator be thrown in to show when you get to the next letter grade based on where you are? (maybe a little white line showing you where 'C' is if you're at 'D', or 'A' if you're at 'B', etc.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.