Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Achievements

Concept »

Achievements are extra challenges added into video games that sometimes carry a point value or unlock bonus material, and are sometimes solely for bragging rights.

Gamerscore: Xbox vs Giant Bomb

DefAde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By DefAde

I don't pay a massive amount of attention to my gamerscore, but... Weirdly just noticed that my gamerscore on my Xbox is 49765, but Giant Bomb seems to believe my score is 50035

Clearly the Xbox must be the one that is accurate... but how on Earth has GB some how worked out i have a higher score?... and is everyone else's GB account syncing correctly, or is this a common screw up?

EXTomar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By EXTomar

There is always some latency between the updates. And things like those scores are updated on the backend instead of a client patch which means Microsoft never announces changes if they happen.

NoobSauceG7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 15

#3  Edited By NoobSauceG7

If you have your PSN trophies synced up with your gb account, the total points is both the xbox and the ps3 points together.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.