Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Activision

Company »

Activision is the largest third-party publisher in the world. It became the first third-party developer for video game consoles, and is responsible for popular franchises such as Call of Duty, Guitar Hero, and Tony Hawk.

So I guess if we really wanted to fuck Activision

• 97 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Ignor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#51  Edited By Ignor
    @Br3adfan said:
    " Activision may be doing some not so liked things, but people need to realize that it's a business. They are there to make money, not friends. "
    There's no such thing as bad publicity, eh?
    Leptok

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#52  Edited By Leptok
    @Br3adfan said:

" Activision may be doing some not so liked things, but people need to realize that it's a business. They are there to make money, not friends. "

They are just doing so many things that a reprehensible that I can't stand it. There are ways to be successful without screwing everyone over. I get that they are a business. What I am saying is that if they want to go down the "Fuck it, lets be as evil as possible route," then  we have a right to go "Well screw you too, I'll take my business elsewhere."
    VWGTI

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#53  Edited By VWGTI
    @Ignor said:
    " @Br3adfan said:
    There's no such thing as bad publicity, eh? "
    I wouldn't say the firing of two people is bad publicity, it's just business. I can guarantee you this will not affect the sales of future Call of Duty titles. Bet.
    breadfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 12

#54  Edited By breadfan
    @Leptok: You certainly have the right to stop buying their products, but honestly there will be a very small minority of people sticking to that. A few people getting upset is not going to impact Activision's revenue in the slightest sense. 
    Jimbo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#55  Edited By Jimbo
    @Ututu222 said:
    " It's not terribly surprising that 98% of Blizzard's revenue comes from WoW, considering it's been over 5 years since they released anything non-WoW. "
    My thoughts exactly.
    PerryVandell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 8

#56  Edited By PerryVandell
    @Kyreo said:
    " or we can steal Modern Warfare 3 instead of pay for it.  I personally Hate Activision w/ a passion, but I love Infinity ward so Im game for anything that is anti-activision. "
    You do realize that while you are hurting Activision, IW is getting caught in the crossfire right?
    Leptok

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By Leptok
    @Br3adfan said:
    " @Leptok: You certainly have the right to stop buying their products, but honestly there will be a very small minority of people sticking to that. A few people getting upset is not going to impact Activision's revenue in the slightest sense.  "
    I know, but if there's no one making noise every time they do fucked off shit, then no one will ever care. If enough people know how shitty Activision is, when they do something really fucked up hopefully enough people will be fed up to actually do something.
    Avatar image for buzz_killington
    buzz_killington

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#58  Edited By buzz_killington

If you wanna really fuck Activision, I recommend playing the first hour of God of War III, as the first boss battle is a fairly realistic simulation of what you're gonna have to do.
    Jeust

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 15

#59  Edited By Jeust
    @Leptok said:

" @Br3adfan said:

" @Leptok: You certainly have the right to stop buying their products, but honestly there will be a very small minority of people sticking to that. A few people getting upset is not going to impact Activision's revenue in the slightest sense.  "

I know, but if there's no one making noise every time they do fucked off shit, then no one will ever care. If enough people know how shitty Activision is, when they do something really fucked up hopefully enough people will be fed up to actually do something. "
    That's the way of the world... And truth be said, sticking your head in the sand and saying to yourself that everything is alright is not a good way to go.  Even if it's all fair business practice, don't their antics tick you off? But to each its own, isn't it? 

The bigger problem is that many people are addicted to videogames, and are unable to think rationaly. They just open their wallet and let their money slide.
    IcySandman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By IcySandman

Isn't IW's contract with Activision ending in October?  I mean I wouldn't see why they wouldn't just leave thereafter and get a new publisher (I understand how hard it is to get about anything published...but it IS IW, I'm sure someone would pick them up..)

Leptok

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By Leptok
    @Jeust: 

Yup, I have a kid and limited funds. I'll be damned if I'm going to use those to support a shitty company.
    Venatio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#62  Edited By Venatio
    @Pie said:
    " @Fallen189 said:
    " @MAN_FLANNEL said:
    " Yeah, or I could just play video games, because honestly, I hardly give a shit. "
    "
    (I never thought i'd agree with either of you :P) "
    I feel the same way, gonna buy DJ hero when it gets cheaper
    Nemesis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

#63  Edited By Nemesis

So you are telling me I should miss out on Starcraft 2, Diablo 3, and Call of Duty because of a stuck-up, pretentious gamer thinks that I shouldn't? I'm going to buy quality games. I remember when EA was the big, bad wolf and people didn't seem to mind, continually buying their games because of one thing: quality.

Obviously it doesn't apply to all games.

Jeust

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By Jeust
    @Leptok said:

" @Jeust:   Yup, I have a kid and limited funds. I'll be damned if I'm going to use those to support a shitty company. "

Yep! 

@Nemesis

said:

" So you are telling me I should miss out on Starcraft 2, Diablo 3, and Call of Duty because of a stuck-up, pretentious gamer thinks that I shouldn't? I'm going to buy quality games. I remember when EA was the big, bad wolf and people supported their idiocy til the end. "

Do you remember when Starcraft was a complete package with three campaigns and free online? Not a one campaign game with paid multiplayer?  

Nobody is saying you should miss out, just think of what you like about videogames. 
    ImperiousRix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 45

User Lists: 4

#65  Edited By ImperiousRix
    @luce said:
    "How can I fuck Activision without groping its massive breasts? "
    I lol'd. 
    I dunno whether to be proud or not that I only enjoy one of those three franchises (that being Call of Duty).  Remember the days when EA was considered the greatest evil? 
    I almost miss those days.
    Leptok

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By Leptok
    @Nemesis said:

" So you are telling me I should miss out on Starcraft 2, Diablo 3, and Call of Duty because of a stuck-up, pretentious gamer thinks that I shouldn't? I'm going to buy quality games. I remember when EA was the big, bad wolf and people didn't seem to mind, continually buying their games because of one thing: quality.  Obviously it doesn't apply to all games. "

Yeah and in those days I pirated EA games. Now I just don't buy them from Activision. EA learned not to be the big bad guys, and though they aren't perfect, they don't seem to be going out of their way to be dickish, anymore.
    DRE7777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By DRE7777

How is it frightening or shocking that 98% of Blizzards revenue comes from WOW subscriptions. Lets try and think about what games they have put out recently, umm.......................none. It isn't surprising that a game requiring a subscription is bring Blizzard the most money. Especially when its the most popular MMO in history, and Blizzard hasnt put out any other games for about 7 or 8 years. Once Starcraft II and Diablo III come out, that number will go down significantly, but considering there are still millions of people paying $15 a month for WOW its not too surprising that its 98 percent of their revenue.  

Also, the other 2 percent is probably WOW merchandise haha.

breadfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 12

#68  Edited By breadfan
    DRE7777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By DRE7777
    @CitizenKane said:
    " @RsistncE said:
    " MW2 sucks, World of Warcraft sucks, Guitar Hero sucks and Starcraft 2 doesn't look all too great in the context of 2010. Bobby Kotick can go fuck himself with his chode. Oh, wait... "
    Now tell us how you really feel. "
    hahaha
    AndrewB

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#70  Edited By AndrewB

You can "fuck Activision" by not buying the next crappy Call of Duty title they throw at you, and let the series go the wayside of Medal of Honor. You don't have to boycott everything they've got. There's no way I'm going to miss out on the next Starcraft over a dispute with the publisher, but I didn't buy Modern Warfare 2, and I don't intend to buy the next game (though a good product might change my mind), and I don't buy rhythm games at all.

sopranosfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#71  Edited By sopranosfan

Honestly, I am not for boycotting stuff.  It comes down to if you think there products are worth it or not.  I haven't bought a ________ Hero game since GH5 and bought none of their spinoffs because I am bored out of mind by music games.  I bought MW2 and I am sorry but it isn't as fun as MW1.  It isn't that it is bad but they went so over the top with everything it is too arcady.  And as stated Starcraft doesn't look as good as the previous so I am not planning on buying any more Activision because I am just not happy with the products they have to offer.  If you think their products are good and are happy with their policies then by all means buy their products.

DystopiaX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By DystopiaX

not buying Guitar Hero. Not buying CoD if it isn't IW made (rented WaW, they never saw a dime). Don't play WoW. I win.

WickedCobra03

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By WickedCobra03
    It sucks. They have driven everything into the ground except for Blizzard.  I have been a blizzard fan since Warcraft II in the early 90's and have bought all of their PC games since then sans WoW.  That is the only reason to buy from Activision which sucks.
    rawrz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By rawrz

I buy games because I will enjoy them. I could care less whos publishing them. Besides, it would be the hard working people who develop the games who would be hurt far more then Activision since they would be the ones losing there jobs long before anything happens to Activision. As long as Infinity Ward and Blizzard keep putting out quality games I enjoy, ill keep playing them.

Hunkulese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By Hunkulese
    @Jeust said:

" @Leptok said:

" @Jeust:   Yup, I have a kid and limited funds. I'll be damned if I'm going to use those to support a shitty company. "

Yep! 

@Nemesis

said:

" So you are telling me I should miss out on Starcraft 2, Diablo 3, and Call of Duty because of a stuck-up, pretentious gamer thinks that I shouldn't? I'm going to buy quality games. I remember when EA was the big, bad wolf and people supported their idiocy til the end. "

Do you remember when Starcraft was a complete package with three campaigns and free online? Not a one campaign game with paid multiplayer?   Nobody is saying you should miss out, just think of what you like about videogames.  "
    The original starcraft wasn't a complete package. I remember having to buy brood war, an expansion that was planned before the original game was released. It's not really a big deal that they'll be 2 expansion packs instead of one this time. Blizzard  has always released fantastic games and expansions in the past I don't see how this will be any different. Blizzard has never said they would charge for multiplayer. If you buy starcraft you get access to battle.net for free. All of the quotes of blizzard reps talking about battle.net fees are from 2008 and were related to diablo III. They also said it would be extra stuff you'd be paying for.
      http://us.blizzard.com/blizzcon/recaps/battlenet-panel.xml?rhtml=y 

RsistncE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By RsistncE
    @Red12b said:
    " @CitizenKane said:

" @RsistncE said:

" MW2 sucks, World of Warcraft sucks, Guitar Hero sucks and Starcraft 2 doesn't look all too great in the context of 2010. Bobby Kotick can go fuck himself with his chode. Oh, wait... "
    Now tell us how you really feel. "
    "

I'M SO ANGRY
     I'M SO ANGRY
    Leptok

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By Leptok
    @Rawrz said:
    " I buy games because I will enjoy them. I could care less whos publishing them. Besides, it would be the hard working people who develop the games who would be hurt far more then Activision since they would be the ones losing there jobs long before anything happens to Activision. As long as Infinity Ward and Blizzard keep putting out quality games I enjoy, ill keep playing them. "
    Not punishing bad corporate behavior just breeds more bad behavior. The only way to punish is with a wallet.
    Jeust

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By Jeust
    @Hunkulese said:

" @Jeust said:

" @Leptok said:

Yep! 

@Nemesis

said:

Do you remember when Starcraft was a complete package with three campaigns and free online? Not a one campaign game with paid multiplayer?   Nobody is saying you should miss out, just think of what you like about videogames.  "
    The original starcraft wasn't a complete package. I remember having to buy brood war, an expansion that was planned before the original game was released. It's not really a big deal that they'll be 2 expansion packs instead of one this time. Blizzard  has always released fantastic games and expansions in the past I don't see how this will be any different. Blizzard has never said they would charge for multiplayer. If you buy starcraft you get access to battle.net for free. All of the quotes of blizzard reps talking about battle.net fees are from 2008 and were related to diablo III. They also said it would be extra stuff you'd be paying for.
      http://us.blizzard.com/blizzcon/recaps/battlenet-panel.xml?rhtml=y 

"
    The original starcraft came with a full fledged story ranging the battle of the three races, with a beggining, a middle and an end, and with everything to expect of a rts. I don't know about Brood War being planned before the game, but that expansion came some years down the line, and before it came another - insurrection - and that didn't change the fact that you had a full game with lots to explore and to do about it.  

You can say that this time around the Zerg and Protoss campaigns are explansions, but in any other rts game they are part of the core game, and that seems to make the content of the first part a bit flimsy. And unless they make the story and the game of novel proportions it will lack in content compared with other rts games. The game is focus greatly on the multiplayer too, but what about the blizzard quality stories crafted in their other games?  

" The new Battle.net will be offered free of charge for players who purchase and register the full version of StarCraft II."

What this mean exactly is still blurred, as the game will come in three parts, and how each part will interact in Battle.net is still unknown.  

To me it just doesn't appear to be as good of a deal as the other games on the market. And if it isn't i'd hate to see the same model spread around. 
    Hunkulese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By Hunkulese
    @Jeust:  Look at Blizzard's track record. Everything they release has been gold and embraced by almost everyone. We know nothing about the campaign yet but since it's being done by Blizzard I'm fully expecting the campaign to be of "novel proportions" .  Look at how long they've taken to make sure the game is awesome. If they were breaking the game into three parts to screw the consumer and make the most money possible the game would have been released last year. If it was any other company I might be inclined to agree with you but it's Blizzard and I'd be shocked if they released a game that I felt didn't give me value for my money.

There is nothing blurry about the fact that you will be able to play Starcraft II online for free. Do some research. Every time they've been asked the question in any form they have said you wont have to pay to play. There will be premium content like user made maps or campaigns that you'll have to pay for and for some reason it has put people in a tizzy and jumping to false conclusions that you'll have to pay just to log onto battle.net
    Leptok

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By Leptok
    @Hunkulese: 

Even that is crap, now you have to pay to use mods and user made maps? I don't know the specifics, but the only way that is good is if they are giving the creators a cut. If not, that's even more of a dick move.
    Avatar image for themustachehero
    TheMustacheHero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By TheMustacheHero
    @Hamz said:
    " Why do we want to screw Activision over?  Also the fact 98% of Blizzard's revenue comes from World of Warcraft astounds me. "
    Where else do you think it comes from? StarCraft? Warcraft 3?
    Skytylz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#82  Edited By Skytylz

I bought modern warfare 2, but not any guitar hero games last year and i don't play wow.

bhhawks78

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83  Edited By bhhawks78

Or you could stop behaving like a child and realize companies are out to make money, and unless they are using slave labor/robbing/killing etc nothing they have done is that bad.  95% of publishers would change positions and be "evil" if given the chance

Jeust

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84  Edited By Jeust
    @Hunkulese said: 

@Jeust:  Look at Blizzard's track record. Everything they release has been gold and embraced by almost everyone. We know nothing about the campaign yet but since it's being done by Blizzard I'm fully expecting the campaign to be of "novel proportions" .  Look at how long they've taken to make sure the game is awesome. If they were breaking the game into three parts to screw the consumer and make the most money possible the game would have been released last year. If it was any other company I might be inclined to agree with you but it's Blizzard and I'd be shocked if they released a game that I felt didn't give me value for my money.  There is nothing blurry about the fact that you will be able to play Starcraft II online for free. Do some research. Every time they've been asked the question in any form they have said you wont have to pay to play. There will be premium content like user made maps or campaigns that you'll have to pay for and for some reason it has put people in a tizzy and jumping to false conclusions that you'll have to pay just to log onto battle.net "

You have to agree that not even you know how it will be implemented, and with the game divided in three parts, the multiplayer will probably reflect that. And that worries me... as to know also what it going to be paid. 

@bhhawks78 said:

" Or you could stop behaving like a child and realize companies are out to make money, and unless they are using slave labor/robbing/killing etc nothing they have done is that bad.  95% of publishers would change positions and be "evil" if given the chance "

It's not a question of being bad or evil, but screwing the costumers. I don't like to be screwed, and if gaming gets to a stage were we're taken advantage of more and more, i'll leave.
    sjschmidt93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 37

User Lists: 20

#85  Edited By sjschmidt93
    @Hamz said:
    " Why do we want to screw Activision over?  Also the fact 98% of Blizzard's revenue comes from World of Warcraft astounds me. "
    Well, they haven't even put a game out other than WoW since Warcraft 3.
    liquidsol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 5

#86  Edited By liquidsol
    @MAN_FLANNEL said:
    " Yeah, or I could just play video games, because honestly, I hardly give a shit. "
    More quotes like this, and less knee-jerk reactions from people who apparently know so much, that they must work in Activision's HR department.
    bhhawks78

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87  Edited By bhhawks78
    @Jeust said:
    " @bhhawks78 said:
    " Or you could stop behaving like a child and realize companies are out to make money, and unless they are using slave labor/robbing/killing etc nothing they have done is that bad.  95% of publishers would change positions and be "evil" if given the chance "

It's not a question of being bad or evil, but screwing the costumers. I don't like to be screwed, and if gaming gets to a stage were we're screwed more and more, i'll leave. "

How do they screw consumers?  By having one great and one good studio alternate making popular FPS games? No
    By making tons of guitar hero games?  No Don't like them don't buy them.
    By removing dedicated servers/charging 60$ for PC MW2 ?? No They told you far far in advance, if you don't like it stop crying and don't buy it, it's not as if it was some giant secret.
    By making ridiculous quotes and developer conferences?  No , if anything that's free entertainment

Jeust

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88  Edited By Jeust
    @bhhawks78 said:

" @Jeust said:

" @bhhawks78 said:

It's not a question of being bad or evil, but screwing the costumers. I don't like to be screwed, and if gaming gets to a stage were we're screwed more and more, i'll leave. "
     How do they screw consumers?  By having one great and one good studio alternate making popular FPS games? No By making tons of guitar hero games?  No Don't like them don't buy them. By removing dedicated servers/charging 60$ for PC MW2 ?? No They told you far far in advance, if you don't like it stop crying and don't buy it, it's not as if it was some giant secret. By making ridiculous quotes and developer conferences?  No , if anything that's free entertainment  "
    lol the fact that they told us in advance that the game would be more expensive change anything? The same with dedicated servers. The problem is that as the game sold so well that more and more companies will do the same, and sooner rather than later we're paying more and getting less. We're getting screwed. Did that change with the annoucement? 

No. 
    TwoOneFive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#89  Edited By TwoOneFive

if activision had a vagina i'd totally fuck it. 

bhhawks78

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90  Edited By bhhawks78
    @Jeust said:
    " @bhhawks78 said:

" @Jeust said:

" @bhhawks78 said:

How do they screw consumers?  By having one great and one good studio alternate making popular FPS games? No By making tons of guitar hero games?  No Don't like them don't buy them. By removing dedicated servers/charging 60$ for PC MW2 ?? No They told you far far in advance, if you don't like it stop crying and don't buy it, it's not as if it was some giant secret. By making ridiculous quotes and developer conferences?  No , if anything that's free entertainment  "
    lol the fact that they told us in advance that the game would be more expensive change anything? The same

with dedicated servers. The problem is that as the game sold so well that more and more companies will do the same, and sooner rather than later we're paying more and getting less. Did that change with the annoucement?  No.  "

It cost 10$ more, if you don't like it don't buy it!  They didn't screw you out of 10$ by secretly taking it from your pocket, you knew and then either did or didn't pay the cost.  100% fair.. They could charge one cent or 2 thousand dollars, both would be silly but wouldn't be screwing consumers either way as long as there weren't hidden fees etc

If people don't like games without dedicated servers DONT FUCKING BUY THEM AND QUIT CRYING
    Jeust

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91  Edited By Jeust
    @bhhawks78 said:

" @Jeust said:

" @bhhawks78 said:

" @Jeust said:

" @bhhawks78 said:

lol the fact that they told us in advance that the game would be more expensive change anything? The same

with dedicated servers. The problem is that as the game sold so well that more and more companies will do the same, and sooner rather than later we're paying more and getting less. Did that change with the annoucement?  No.  "
     It cost 10$ more, if you don't like it don't buy it!  They didn't screw you out of 10$ by secretly taking it from your pocket, you knew and then either did or didn't pay the cost.  100% fair.. They could charge one cent or 2 thousand dollars, both would be silly but wouldn't be screwing consumers either way as long as there weren't hidden fees etc  If people don't like games without dedicated servers DONT FUCKING BUY THEM AND QUIT CRYING "
    You're a bit shortsighted aren't you? 

The problem isn't with MW2! The problem is that they are asking for more, giving less and getting away with it. Making the consumer lose in terms of bang for their buck, as they set a precedence. Other will do the same or worse, and if they sell millions with it you're looking a future where you pay more and get less and less. If you're that confortable with it, it's your problem. I don't like it, nor companies that use this strategy as their own. 

And capitalism doesn't excuse anything shorter than chopping heads.
    Semition

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92  Edited By Semition
    @TwoOneFive said:
    " if activision had a vagina i'd totally fuck it.  "
    Even if the girl had the face of Bobby?
    jeffgoldblum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93  Edited By jeffgoldblum
    @Hamz said:
    It's not like they have a lot of other stuff out there right now.
    bhhawks78

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94  Edited By bhhawks78

They aren't "getting away" with anything, if the majority of buyers gave two shits about it, it would reflect in sales and they would change back.  Their two biggest money makers are COD/Wow, two of the biggest timesinks ever i you are a fan of the series, you act as if they are selling 2 hour campaigns with 1 map mp and secretly stealing consumers wallets after paying double.  Get real and grow the fuck up

Jeust

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95  Edited By Jeust
    @bhhawks78 said:

" They aren't "getting away" with anything, if the majority of buyers gave two shits about it, it would reflect in sales and they would change back.  Their two biggest money makers are COD/Wow, two of the biggest timesinks ever i you are a fan of the series, you act as if they are selling 2 hour campaigns with 1 map mp and secretly stealing consumers wallets after paying double.  Get real and grow the fuck up "

The thing is most of the people was already hyped about the game, and didn't care when they presented the changes. Most gamers don't think rationally about their buys. While we don't have now "2 hour campaigns with one map" we are getting there, if we do get there it would be because of the consumers of the gaming industry. i for once don't want it, and don't approve measures that belittle the standards in features provided by games.  
    jakob187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#96  Edited By jakob187
    @Hamz said:
    Where else is Blizzard's revenue coming from?  20 year old games?  Come on, Hamz.  World of Warcraft is, at the moment, the only product that Blizzard has out that people are constantly having to pay for!  lol 

Also, I said it once before, and I'll say it again - I think Kotick is a fat douche, but that doesn't mean I'm going to stop playing games that I enjoy.
    wickedsc3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97  Edited By wickedsc3

Im down with not buyin any activision games, i always root for the little guys.  Even though its not like its going to really bother activision, but they run every franchise they got into the ground i mean GH is so played out and COD is too.  If the rumors are true that IW didnt wanna make another MW game i agree with them cuz it was headed down the path of getting beat to death.  A simple analogy is when football players retire and then return and they suck and all u remember is how they came back  and were shitty u dont remember how good they were. 

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.