Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Age of Conan: Hyborian Adventures

Game » consists of 3 releases. Released May 20, 2008

Age of Conan is a massively multiplayer online role playing game set in the Conan lore.

In-Game Report: Barbarian Destiny (AoC)

tekmojo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

Edited By tekmojo

My second in-game report for Age of Conan. This time I go back to the basics and create a totally new "boosted" character, the Barbarian. This video features some character creation, feats/abilities, single-player quests, and most importantly brutal combat. Enjoy!

tekmojo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By tekmojo

My second in-game report for Age of Conan. This time I go back to the basics and create a totally new "boosted" character, the Barbarian. This video features some character creation, feats/abilities, single-player quests, and most importantly brutal combat. Enjoy!

Out_On_Bail

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 8

#2  Edited By Out_On_Bail

Nice video, I enjoyed that.  Almost makes me want to reinstall AoC. :x

tekmojo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By tekmojo
    @Out_On_Bail:

Thanks...the game still has its fair share of bugs, the classes aren't too balanced, but I guess the devs have stated over and over they are not focusing on making this a 1v1 type pvp game (not sure if I believe that), instead making it more massive pvp. Taking a little break from screensaver online/excel in space, aka EVE, I wanted to get into something that offered a little less grind, and focused more on strategy and action. I guess the louder the community, and the more that people respond, the faster we can see some meaningful updates! Until games like The Old Republic, Champions Online, etc. come out, I'll just watch the MMO market and see what gets supported, and what doesn't. I need to also be more understanding of launches, since so many games aren't at full potential at their launch release. For example, if AoC launched today, rather than a year ago it would of been so much successful. Can't change the past though!

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.