Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Age of Empires Online

Game » consists of 1 releases. Released Aug 16, 2011

One of the best-selling real time strategy franchises returns with Age of Empires Online, Microsoft's first title to utilize a free-to-play model. The game is no longer playable, as its servers were shut down in July 2014.

Leaving a Co-op game as the invited player

Avatar image for deactivated-64b71541ba2cd
    deactivated-64b71541ba2cd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Me and my brother grabbed the game, its been fun, but how do you properly exit a coop game when its over? The host returns to their city but it seems the other player is stuck in game and has to logout/exit or start another mission and then exit that to get the option to return home.

Ideas? Did we miss some special button?

finstern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#2  Edited By finstern

quest map -> pick another city/your home city, travel to has work for me

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Finstern: I'll try travelling to another city. Seems to me that my city was not available at that point for travel, unless I was hosting.

finstern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#4  Edited By finstern

aye, I think I've only been given the option to travel home once or twice from a coop mission, seems bugged.

deskp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By deskp

i wasnt getting any mission objectives or anything when i was the second player, but when i was main the other player got that stuff, i think its just a bug or something

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deskp: Ya I don't believe it counts for anything other than xp (although I'm doing cross race coop). It seems travelling to another city at the end is the easiest route back to your city.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.