Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Aion: Ascension

Game » consists of 4 releases. Released Sep 22, 2009

Aion: Tower of Eternity is an MMORPG by NCSoft with a unique PvPvE system using the first CryEngine. Originally released in Korea, it was relaunched for China, Japan, Taiwan, North America and Europe in 2009.

Live Aion gameplay marathon tomorrow.

jimbo_n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 44

User Lists: 7

Edited By jimbo_n

I´ll be broadcasting my first 8 or so hours of Aion live on Xfire tomorrow. More details to follow with specific times e.t.c. So if you have any interest in this new MMO add me on Xfire (username: thejimbon) and keep your eyes peeled on this blog. 

[UPDATE] Seems like there are widespread problems with getting Xfire to work properly with Aion. I cannot even take a screen shot in-game at the moment. Marathon broadcast has been put on hold until its fixed. 

[UPDATE 2] Seems like Xfire dosent support any in.game features in Aion yet. Guess we´ll have to wait for that.. bummer.

jimbo_n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By jimbo_n

I´ll be broadcasting my first 8 or so hours of Aion live on Xfire tomorrow. More details to follow with specific times e.t.c. So if you have any interest in this new MMO add me on Xfire (username: thejimbon) and keep your eyes peeled on this blog. 

[UPDATE] Seems like there are widespread problems with getting Xfire to work properly with Aion. I cannot even take a screen shot in-game at the moment. Marathon broadcast has been put on hold until its fixed. 

[UPDATE 2] Seems like Xfire dosent support any in.game features in Aion yet. Guess we´ll have to wait for that.. bummer.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d056614f191a
    deactivated-5d056614f191a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 4

Use  http://www.livestream.com/

jimbo_n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By jimbo_n

Didnt know about that site at all. Thanks man!

Avatar image for deactivated-5c5cdba6e0b96
    deactivated-5c5cdba6e0b96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 3

Or Justin.tv 

But good luck, I couldn't stand that game, but many people already know that : P

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.