Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Akaneiro Demon Hunters

Game » consists of 0 releases. Released Jan 31, 2013

Akaneiro Demon Hunters will be a PC/Mac/Web Client game from American McGee and Spicy Horse, the developers of Alice Madness Returns. It's a lite-RPG based on Red Riding Hood.

Impressions

AssInAss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By AssInAss

Akaneiro Demon Hunters had a successful Kickstarter to finish the game, ended 2 days ago. Free-to-play action RPG from American McGee and Spicy Horse, download it here. It's basically Red Riding Hood in Japan.

I'm really liking this! I don't play many dungeon crawlers, but the nice art is engaging. It's surprisingly pretty, I really wish there was a zoom function.

I defeated Ushi Oni, but can't go to the next area so I'll pretty much have to grind in the first area.

Purple Riding Hood. I'm guessing there'll be a red hood later on.

Amaterasu

My one niggle is the enemy health bars take too much screen space and it becomes hard to target other enemies.

I like that there seems to be asynchronous co-op like Dark Souls, you can use other people's characters as AI companions.

I play the ninja class, but I would like some stealth attacks too. They even hint at it.

Anyone know what these groups mean?

I thought the game would feel less dark after Alice Madness Returns because of the isometric view and it being free2play, but nope lol.

These ghosts are everywhere in the village.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.