Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Alex Kidd in Miracle World

Game » consists of 9 releases. Released Nov 01, 1986

The most well known game out of the Alex Kidd series, Miracle World follows the adventures of the plucky little lad Alex as he fights his way through 16 stages to find his long lost brother. Sega's answer to Super Mario Bros, Miracle World is a more ambitious platformer, with more varied levels, quirky Roshambo battles, and a longer adventure.

Alex Kidd in Miracle World Remake

MeierTheRed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By MeierTheRed

I had no idea that this project existed until earlier today, and i must admit I'm really interested in this. The Master System II was my first SEGA console and it came with the original built in which i remember was kind of amazing back then.

It's apparently being done by an Indie developer that goes by JosyanF1 and there are some screenshot and animation examples on his wordpress site. Not a lot of details weather or not this will be a legal remake or not other then this:

Many ask us:

• How much will it cost?
    • Are you licensed by SEGA?
    • How long have you been in the game?
    • Is it true to the original?

Soon we will give more information about the remake. Thanks for the support!

What do you guys think of it? any nostalgia for Alex Kidd here on GB.

MostlySquares

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Always liked that game. Rock Paper Scissors still sticks in my mind as one of the strangest decisions in game design history.

Being a mario kid, seeing Alex jump into vehicles blew my tiny mind.

cikame

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I adored this game, i was very young and was probably blown away when i discovered a secret game built into my Master System, and it was a fantastic game.
    Can't wait to see more of this.

I played it all the time with my older sister, who i don't really speak to anymore, kind of tempted to get in contact with her just to see what she thinks.

MeierTheRed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Always liked that game. Rock Paper Scissors still sticks in my mind as one of the strangest decisions in game design history.

Being a mario kid, seeing Alex jump into vehicles blew my tiny mind.

Really weird thing to put in a game, but it worked pretty great. I remember writing all the combinations down after multiple trial and errors. Never did manage to finish the last stage in that game.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.