Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Alice: Madness Returns

Game » consists of 11 releases. Released Jun 14, 2011

Alice is back, and so is her fragile grasp on reality. She must journey through both Victorian London and the dark world of Wonderland to retain her sanity and find out the truth behind her family's deaths, in this long-awaited sequel to American McGee's Alice.

So I spent about 5 minutes tonight....

Deathawk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By Deathawk

....Trying to start a new game. Seriously, this game has one of the worst saving interfaces ever. Once you start a game, the game does not let you delete that file or start a new game. You actually have to go into the Xbox memory options and then delete the save file from there. Honestly I had a real "What fucking year are we in?" moment here. It's not like my enjoyment is lessened by it or anything, I just can't believe that a game would ship like this....

audiosnow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By audiosnow

Roughly a third of the recent games I've played have had no in-game save deletion interface. I'm surprised you haven't come across it more.

But you're right. I find it very frustrating when I have to cross-reference in-game and in-system timestamps to ensure I don't delete my most current save.

Deathawk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By Deathawk

At least most games have a "new game" option which essentially deletes your save file. Your options in Alice are "Continue game" or nothing...

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.