Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Alien: Isolation

Game » consists of 22 releases. Released Oct 07, 2014

A survival horror game set fifteen years after the original Alien film. It stars Amanda Ripley, the daughter of the film's protagonist, Ellen Ripley.

The cutscenes are patched now (framerate)

Quipido

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

As the title says, there has been a patch released and the cinematics, which were truly horribly ruined by choppy framerate, work as intended now. If anyone still cares anyway. PS4

Yummylee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 88

User Lists: 24

Huh, neat. Not that I was particularly bothered as the framerate during gameplay was rock solid and that's where it really counted, but still a welcome gesture.

Ezekiel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Not in the PC version. I know the problem is worse in the console versions, but I notice it in my PC version too. Come on, Sega.

There is a thread on their website full of people saying that the patch is corrupting their save files.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.