Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Alpha Protocol

Game » consists of 11 releases. Released May 27, 2010

Control rogue agent Michael Thorton as he tries to unearth an international conspiracy in the near future (where everybody seems to have a hidden agenda or two) in this third-person action RPG.

Braykos Stereo

RedBullRacer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By RedBullRacer

Can someone help me. I've beaten Brayko, and I let him live but when I go to my safehouse all that is there is Braykos Knife, and I cannot find the stereo anywhere?  

I actually killed him the first time, but then went on youtube to listen to the song that was playing, and found out if you let him live you got his stereo so I reloaded an older safe and redid the mission to let him live, just for the stereo! Whereabouts is the stereo located and does it only unlock later on? 

Hope someone can help me, I really want that stereo!

MEATBALL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#3  Edited By MEATBALL

I never delved into the various possibilities in Alpha Protocol, but I'm in the same boat - I didn't kill Brayko, got the coke knife but I've never heard of receiving his stereo.

I just looked up Brayko on an Alpha Protocol wiki and it seems it exists. Supposedly if you take the money he offers and let him live it will be delivered to your Moscow Safehouse.

Mars_Cleric

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Mars_Cleric
    @RedBullRacer:
    make sure you took his bribe and let him live 
    you are able to let him live without getting his stereo if you go down a certain way
    it's a hard decision because I can listen to that song over and over again 
    well i used to before i had to do that fucking boss battle over and over again 
    Mars_Cleric

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Mars_Cleric

oh and the stereo's only in the moscow safehouse
    Avatar image for deactivated-57beb9d651361
    deactivated-57beb9d651361

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

@Mars_Cleric said:
    " @RedBullRacer: make sure you took his bribe and let him live you are able to let him live without getting his stereo if you go down a certain wayit's a hard decision because I can listen to that song over and over again well i used to before i had to do that fucking boss battle over and over again  "
    Oh man, it is fucking torture. In Taipei, you can opt to contaminate the drugs supply (I can't remember if this is a mission or intel) and it makes the fight considerably easier. Also, just waiting till nearer the end of the game, at which point your stats/skills will be much higher, means that he is no longer the pain in the ass he would have been if you chose to fight him earlier.
    Mars_Cleric

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Mars_Cleric
    @GetEveryone:
    yeah i saw that the second time but the first time i played i went through each region before moving to the next . Moscow, Rome then Taipei.
    cr00ker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

figured out a BIG issue with this tonight.

basically, when brayko is offering the stereo and money, if you reply with the professional response, you'll talk about surkov again, which seems like a repeat of what they'd just talked about. HOWEVER, if you reply in the "casual" manner, you'll have a joke and brayko will talk about his sister. THIS will unlock the stereo if you then accept his deal. Had to figure this out tonight as the stereo wasn't unlocking for me, until i had done this.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.