givemereplay's American McGee's Grimm Volume 1, Episode 1: A Boy Learns What Fear Is (PC) review

Avatar image for givemereplay

A Pathetically Bad Game

American McGee's Grimm is as pathetic and boring as professional games get. In short, the first edition of this game requires you to walk around using the mouse, while not interacting with other characters directly (all of which are sans personality), and then "buttstomp" an object once you have walked around enough. The highlights of the game are miscast voice acting, a terrible script, and kickers of lines such as "Don't delay, buttstomp away!". The very few moments of time I spent playing Grimm is time I will never get back. Don't make my mistake. Stay away.

Other reviews for American McGee's Grimm Volume 1, Episode 1: A Boy Learns What Fear Is (PC)