Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Android

Platform »

Google's mobile OS, available across multiple devices.

Any android crypto-games that are fun and profitable?

trylks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 8

I have been on TESL for more than I can remember and I still like it more than any other game I have found in Android. However, as I am reaching completion in the card collection, and therefore the decks I am interested in building or using, I find less reasons to keep playing. I have cards, gold, soul gems, and nothing to do with them.

I have also noticed that there are quite a few cryptocurrency based games. Common [economic] sense says that they are crypto-based pay-to-win milking devices, with no real fun in them and an expected return on your money of approximately zero. In some cases, some money may be made by the top 1‰ of influencers that happen to create NFTs or other overpriced stuff and have a critical mass of followers that will buy anything.

However, I know that some games have developed significant economies around them, sometimes in a way not appreciated by developers (WoW) and sometimes in a more appreciated way, as 4th wall breaking and extra layer of realism (Eve). I never played any of these two, as far as I know they are "fun" games (as in "heroin is fun"). It is a matter of time that someone will create a game that:

1. Is enjoyable to play, like TESL (I know, this is subjective, please bear with me).
    2. Is potentially profitable, like Eve, probably using a cryptocurrency as the game currency.
    3. Works on Android, which is a quite convenient platform for gaming (casual or not).

Now the question is: does any game like that exist today?

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.