Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Animal Crossing: New Leaf

Game » consists of 12 releases. Released Nov 08, 2012

The player takes the position of town mayor in this version of Animal Crossing for the Nintendo 3DS.

ACNL iOS app

Sergio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 13

I've been using this iOS app to track my ACNL collectables. The developer has been slowly updating it, with the last update including K.K. Slider songs with short clips you can listen to in case you want to request a specific song on Saturdays. Only thing missing is an item catalog, but I figure the large number of items there are in the games, it's probably taking a while to input that info with pictures.

devotfeige

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Hey, thanks for the tip! Pretty cool way to keep track of collections. Would be better with an item catalog, but like you said, it might just be taking a while to put together. Still very cool.

kindgineer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

This is why I wish it was an industry standard for games focused on collectables and achievements to release their infrastructure for the modding community to make better apps like this.

Thanks for the tip, btw. I'll probably download it when I get home.

Sergio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The latest update includes furniture and clothing lists, so I no longer need to keep track of things in Evernote. Now I just want a search function so I can quickly type in the item's name.

LiquidSaiyan3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By LiquidSaiyan3
    alanm26v5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

@sergio said:

The latest update includes furniture and clothing lists, so I no longer need to keep track of things in Evernote. Now I just want a search function so I can quickly type in the item's name.

If you back out of the lists to the main categories, you'll see the search button in the top left. Took me awhile to find it.

Sergio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sergio said:

If you back out of the lists to the main categories, you'll see the search button in the top left. Took me awhile to find it.

How did I miss that? Alright, I have everything I want in this app now, except maybe something to remind me what time I was supposed to meet Puck at his house, or was that my house.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.