Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Animal Crossing: New Leaf

Game » consists of 12 releases. Released Nov 08, 2012

The player takes the position of town mayor in this version of Animal Crossing for the Nintendo 3DS.

New Leaf Item & Fruit Trading Thread

• 77 results
    alistercat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 27

@coketruck: I already have a pikmin but I wouldn't mind another one I guess. Maybe that and some cold hard bells for the hat and boots? I really need gold nuggets though.

coketruck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#53  Edited By coketruck

@alistercat: I also have a spare S.S. Dolphin... Lot of random Pikmin stuff lying around. Also have a polka-dot wardrobe/closet/whatever. Sorry, I don't have any nuggets, but I'll be glad to pony up some bells. FC: 3454-0351-8033, Name: Nick. Let me know if you add me.

Strife381

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By Strife381

Ive got lots of fruit. PM if your interested :D

Apples, Cherries,Pears ,Durian, Lemons, and Banana

FC 2621-2658-5448

cbarnes86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By cbarnes86

I'm playing right now and have these items ready to trade. If I don't get a PM within the next 30 minutes or so, we can coordinate a time later on (through PM). I've added a lot of people, so if I'm on your friends list this should be easy. The items I have are:

• Soon to be all fruits (still growing lemons, coconuts, and persimmons)
    • Blocks (Mario Brick)
    • 2 Bad Bro's Stache (Wario Mustache)
    • Red Pikmin (hat)
    • Triple Red Shells (Mario Kart)
    • Bill Blaster (Bullet Bill Cannon from Mario)

Items I would like to trade one or more of these for are:

• Blue Themed Furniture
    • Hero's Clothes, Hero's Cap, Hero's Boots, Hero's Pants, or Majora's Mask
    • Fire Flower, Super Star, or Fire Bar
    • Varia Suit Shoes, Varia Suit, or Metroid

I may have other items in my store that you are free to buy and I may own some items that I could buy out of my catalog if you wanted one. Let me know if anyone wants to deal. Send me a PM with a time that is good for you. I'm on Eastern time so if you tell me a time, let me know what zone you are in!

alistercat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cbarnes86: I'll trade you a varia suit for hero's pants.

cbarnes86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alistercat: Let me know a time today that we can trade, I'm willing to give my last pair of hero's pants (lol) for the Varia Suit! Pretty sure we are already friends so that shouldn't be a problem.

alistercat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm sick of having left over nintendo items so I will take 10,000 bells, gold nuggets or other nintendo items.

Have: 2x Samus Mask, 3x Fi Mask, 2x Red Pikmin Hat, Mario Pipe, 2x Blue Falcon, Mario moustache, virtual boy.

Please take these off my hands.

SexyToad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By SexyToad

I am asking for one thing and one thing only! Some axes! I barely started and havnt got the garden store to open, if anyone can spare some axes, please PM me :)

I can offer flowers and love.

Player1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

Willing to trade cherries, peaches, lemons, bananas, or dorians for any other type of fruit. Pm me

jessica1928

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@starfoxa: can i please have the sleek set?????? i will pay you as many bells it was to buy it thanks so so so much :) my friend code is 5000-2551-1005

note: i dont need the sleek wall, sleek side board and sleek closet.

Thanks!

BurgerTrench

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

I've got an Arwing, Green Shell, Mushroom Mural, Virtual Boy, Midna's Mask, Hero's Pants, Metroid, S.S. Dolphin, Varia Suit, and Midna's Mask. Cherries and Peaches for fruit. Balloon Vanity, Closet, Dresser, TV and Table.

Looking for all other village fruit, Tri-Force, Mario Pipe, Brick Floor, Hero's Cap, Red and Blue Pikmen Hats, Flag Pole, Super Mushroom, Star Man, 1-Up Mushroom, Fire Bar, Pikmin, Varia Boots, Triple Shells, and Mario Kart.

If interested, PM me and we can arrange a meet. Thanks!

Dedorongolas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hello all, I'm new to the Animal Crossing series, and am looking for friendly faces to trade with. As of right now i am Looking for Oranges and Pears.

I have on offer, lychees, peaches, cherries, apples, coconuts, bananas and a few durian.

i have an interest in some of the weirder colored flowers, and for those i'm sure i can arrange a trade or fair price

PM me if interested, and we can meet some time~

chibblechatter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By chibblechatter

Hey I'm looking for Apples, Cherries, and Persimmons. I have all other fruits I can offer to trade, bamboo included, or bells if preferred. Send me a PM and we can arrange a time c:

SexyToad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm looking for fertilizer, yo!

It seems likes odd request, but my flowers need loving. Hopefully someone can obliged me. I can offer some fruit, bells, and flowers!

BeardDuder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Howdy! (sorry I'm from Texas)

Don't know anyone who lives around me who plays ACNL so I thought i would take to the GB. I am looking to get some more Sleek Stuff and some more fruit.

FRUIT NEEDED: Apples, Pears, Oranges, and Mango.

If you can help me out please PM me. Thanks!!

Nezza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

I have every type of fruit you desire.

You have - a store buying turnips at over 98 and an open gate.

coketruck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Looking for one mushroom mural (Super Mario Bros wallpaper) and two block floors (Super Mario Bros carpet) for my museum exhibits.

I've got every kind of fruit, a decent-sized catalog if you're looking for something specific, and the following Nintendo items:

1-Up Mushroom, S.S. Dolphin, Pikmin, Triple Red Shells, Triple Bananas, Hero's Boots, Hero's Clothes, Virtual Boy, Yellow Pikmin, Pipe and Triforce

P.M. me if you're interested. Thanks!

Wheatley117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By Wheatley117

Hey duders, I am desperately looking for Majoras Mask and Links Hat. I have absolutely no luck with getting these items from fortune cookies. I can offer many duplicate Fortune Cookie Items as well as Bells. PM me if you are interested. Thanks.

EDIT: Oh, and i am also looking for fruits. (Everything except Peach, Cherry and Island Fruits)

Avatar image for deactivated-629eab11cc270
    deactivated-629eab11cc270

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

I need a Samus mask and to a way lesser degree Varia Suit Boots. I have, probably, 70% of the Nintendo items, money, and perfect cherries for you to pop. PM or @ me.

Edit: If you have a bunch of axes I wouldn't be opposed to grabbing those or a Luigi hat

I_Stay_Puft

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#72  Edited By I_Stay_Puft

@wheatley117 said:

Hey duders, I am desperately looking for Majoras Mask and Links Hat. I have absolutely no luck with getting these items from fortune cookies. I can offer many duplicate Fortune Cookie Items as well as Bells. PM me if you are interested. Thanks.

EDIT: Oh, and i am also looking for fruits. (Everything except Peach, Cherry and Island Fruits)

If you're looking for a majoras mask believe I got two on hand. Hit me up 1032-1247-4392 (Stay Puft). Let's talk about trades.

Sergio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

I'm looking to trade sapphires for either rubies or emeralds.

edeo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

I'm interested in trading.

I have one extra rare globe I got from Katie that I can trade for a different Katie item. Or Gulliver item.

I have all the fruits which are always ready for picking. I don't bother with fruit much because beetle farming is much more lucrative.

I need a balloon chest. I have every single balloon item except the chest. I have a few extras of the balloon items. Ask me for any specific one you need.

As for Nintendo items, I have: blue pikmin, Samus helmet, 2 yellow pikmin, 2 Midna masks, 3 hero pants, 2 master swords, 2 triple-bananas, block floor, SS Dolphin, goal post, 2 metroids, Bill Blaster, green pipe. I keep my extra items for trade in my basement, so any time you visit my town you can check Re-Tail and my basement for things I'm willing to get rid of.

The Nintendo items I need: Hero's Cap, Toad Hat, Green Shell, ? Block, Fire Bar, Yoshi's Egg, Blue Falcon, Wii Balance Board, Big Bro Moustache.

If you want to complete a furniture set, I can check my catalog for you.

Sergio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By Sergio

@edeo: I have an extra green shell and big bro moustache. I may have an extra hero's cap or yoshi's egg, I'd need to check.

Edit: I do have an extra Yoshi's egg.

SexyToad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By SexyToad

I'm looking for Gyroids. Nothing more, nothing less! The more the merrier, I need the cream of the crop! (Any Gyroids will do, I would prefer if you had a large amount of them)

I'm prepare to offer 1 bell. Although you can negotiate with me as you please.

Avatar image for deactivated-629eab11cc270
    deactivated-629eab11cc270

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@edeo: I'll give you a ? Block and a Blue Falcon for your Samus Helmet and block floor!

SexyToad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I really want a Majora's Mask, anyone selling? :D

Sergio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sexytoad: I might have one. I'll need to double-check when I get home.

A villager gave me a Toad shirt that matches the hat I gave you, but then another villager bought it off me.

SexyToad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sergio: a friend of mine made me a custom Toad outfit, so I'm good anyways :D

samuraigarrin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I missed out on getting the first two Best Buy exclusive furnishings, as well as the first Spotpass DLC. Would someone please let me catalog their raccoon clock, cat tower, and rainbow screen? I just need to have them in my inventory, then I'll give them right back. I have some fossils I could give you, or just bells if you prefer. PM if you're interested.

(Not exactly a trade, but it seemed like the best place to post.)

Avatar image for whiterabbitmirror
    Whiterabbitmirror

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If anyone has a spider web clock, I'd be so grateful. I can trade a bunch of money for it. Thank you.

Sergio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm looking to catalog the following:

I have the following sets for cataloging in exchange:

As well as a lot of pieces that have the HHA theme Harmonious, including Kagamimochi. I can update my Dream Suite tomorrow.

I also have 3 extra Golden Woman available for trade for other pieces in the Golden Series, except Golden Wall, Golden Clock, and Golden Wall Torch.

I also have a couple of duplicate wallpapers/flooring from Saharah. I can check which ones I have available to trade tomorrow.

Sergio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I double-checked and I have an extra Lunar Surface and Chessboard Rug that I'd trade for other Saharah wallpaper and floorings, particularly the Bath Tile.

My Dream Address is 5000-2260-8409 if you want to check which harmonious themed furniture I already have.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.