Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Annalynn

Game » consists of 1 releases. Released Jan 29, 2021

2D platformer with an arcade aesthetic.

Annalynn - Cute little arcade game, like a mix between Donkey Kong and Pac-Man

Forcen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 31

Edited By Forcen

I just want to get peoples attention to this game cause I think it's cool as hell and it's just 4€/$5! It looks like a fake arcade game that got a PC port with it's 7:9 screen ratio and the HD art around sides of the game "screen". It even has that white grid when you boot it up that arcade games have. It's been out for over a month and I heard about it for the first time in the GB Discord just yesterday, there wasn't even a wiki page so I had to make it myself.

It really wears its inspiration on its sleeves, just look at this "attract screen" as I believe its called:

You play as Annalynn, a miner with blue overalls and a ponytail. She is just mining her own business when she encounters 4 snakes named Randy, Handy, Candy & Mike shows up. Then you gotta platform and climb around on ropes, avoiding the snakes but if you get a ruby then you can kill them for a short bit. Stop me if this sounds familiar.

Here is some gameplay of me playing and getting real luckyskillfully kills the snakes and beats the stage:

PS:

Be sure to click the SD/HD button for this video to play in 60 fps ^

This game is real fun, if you run out of lives you can continue with a score halver penalty which kept me from trying to brute force my way through the game even though it only has local leaderboards.

These two videos should tell you if the game is your jam or not, I just wanted to spread the word cause I really like the look of the game even though I'm not much of a writer.

hansberg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

At $5, this is an easy "Go ahead and try it, you spend more on snacks" type of game for me. Thanks for pointing it out to me yesterday in the Discord, though I haven't had the opportunity to give it a whirl as of yet. It looks like a fun little homage to arcade games of yesteryear, straight down to the developer name Cruise Elroy.

Forcen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 31

Just beat the game, cool lil boss game at the end.

I had to use a lot of continues though, those achievements where you beat it without dying and doing perfect runs seems really hard.

Took me about 30min, still its one of those games. You're supposed to play it again etc.

Solid game for sure.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.