Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Anthony Carmine

Character » appears in 3 games

A gear assigned to Delta Squad. Anthony Carmine was the first of three Carmines (out of a total four) to appear in the Gears of War series.

Carmine Conspiracy

Avatar image for chocolatecoffin
    ChocolateCoffin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 4

#1  Edited By ChocolateCoffin

So Cliffy B has said that Carmine's brother will be returning, but this makes me think... In the Gears 1 multiplayer, Carmine is really, lets say... deranged, but in the singleplayer he seems quite normal from what we see of him. So therefore, I believe that in Gears 1 the multiplayer Carmine will be the Gears 2 Singleplayer Carmine. Or else they're just trying to make up an excuse to bring back the best character in the game...

chrjz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By chrjz

I would just say that you don't get to see all that much of Carmine in the SP so you can't really judge him on that.

Homer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Homer

Hmm.. sounds like a good enough theory

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.