Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

APB Reloaded

Game » consists of 8 releases. Released Jun 29, 2010

Better known as the free-to-play "APB: Reloaded", APB is a MMO third-person shooter by the developers of Crackdown. Players choose between the hard-boiled law enforcers or the feared criminals as they try to stop the opposing faction's objectives.

EU Clan + naming suggestions

RIDEBIRD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 7

#1  Edited By RIDEBIRD

Hi! Me and a friend will be playing APB starting on the 28th. We haven't decided on server or anything, and I'm not even sure I'll keep playing for that long since I'm playing it for review. But, from what I've played (15 hours or so) it's really solid and I will keep on playing til WoW: Cataclysm is released at least.   

This is for Europeans only, since the servers are split between US and EU.

Anyway, if you want a clan and want to be the baddest mo-fo in San Paro, just respond here. We will be playing criminals because I do not like police, and it's always nice to be the underdog seeing as like 70% of the playerbase seems to go cops (I live next to a police school. They are the worst people in the world).

A big plus if you are/have the following: 
    Literate in english and/or swedish (we are swedish ja ja ja)
    Have a microphone and is willing to download and use Mumble for voice communication (we have a server)
    Have a functional computer that runs the game fine (nothing sucks more then people dropping out during missions) 
    Have a sense of humor and isn't super serious 
    Decent at shooters 
    Overall super cool 
    <>  

I should note that we have no requirements on how you should look, as we will not have a real theme. You can look as however the hell you want, and sport our logo if you want to. This is mainly to get a nice bunch of duders together and do missions, because it's ALOT more fun.

Even if you're not interested, what the hell should we name our clan/gang? All ideas I've come up with so far are terrible. Might just go with 'Duders'.

Innovacious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By Innovacious

Sure, ill join you. They should be releasing a list of server names in the next few days so you should decide which one to join when they do. Duders does sound pretty good for a guild name, even without the giantbomb reference it aint bad. Hopefully "Have a sense of humor and isn't super serious" dosnt mean "Spouts Internet memes and has the sense of humor of a 12 year old" But, you seem alright, so its all good. I do have a mic, but rarely use it. 

What is it with me always playing MMOs with Swedish people!? No matter what the game i end up in Swedish guilds at some point. (not really a bad thing). Used to be in a WoW raiding guild were i was the only english person, still never managed to learn any Swedish though.

Unfortunetly im working most of the first week :( so wont get a lot of gametime, will spend most of it in the symbol designer. 

RIDEBIRD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By RIDEBIRD

Because we are the kings of Internet, technology, gaming, ''communism'' and hot girls.  We might spout the occasional meme, but we aren't 4chan-kiddies. I'm 22 and my friend is 18, and we're pretty mature and serious when we're killing cops, so no worry there. Mic is mostly nice to have when coordinating attacks and generally screaming when you get ambushed and such, really helps in APB.

Cool, then you might hook us up with a nice symbol! Let's just go with Duders then, unless creativity strikes me. I'll be on quite alot I think, because I have a deadline to meet regarding the game, and next week is my first week in about three when I'm not killing myself with work. 

If anyone of ya'll other 'Bombers wanna join, just write. As innovacious wrote we will decide a server as soon as they're available. Whichever is most popular/sounds coolest we'll take.

Innovacious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By Innovacious

Server names announced a few days ago. Obeya or Patriot. Early access starts 8am tomorrow (9pm ofr you Swedish people). Means i will be able to get a few 4+ hours in before work.

Launcher updated, not sure if it downloaded the release version, was only a few small patches, largest being 32MB.

RIDEBIRD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By RIDEBIRD

Allright, let's roll with Obeya. I haven't really decided on my character name yet, but probably Ertard I guess. You can add me on Steam as Ertard (or cyxor407, whatever seems to work) and we can stay a bit more up to date.

Darksaw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#6  Edited By Darksaw

I'm possibly interested in this. Cop is Darksaw, Crim is Gristler. Both on Obeya.

Scooopex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#7  Edited By Scooopex

I'm certainly interested in joining. My chars name is Blinky on Obeya

RIDEBIRD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By RIDEBIRD

Allright you two, just throw me a mail in-game or something. Or I'll add you. As stated we're criminals.

Scooopex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#9  Edited By Scooopex

Whats your chars name ingame?

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.