Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

APB Reloaded

Game » consists of 8 releases. Released Jun 29, 2010

Better known as the free-to-play "APB: Reloaded", APB is a MMO third-person shooter by the developers of Crackdown. Players choose between the hard-boiled law enforcers or the feared criminals as they try to stop the opposing faction's objectives.

Is there a way to import your own symbols?

rb_man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By rb_man

I was thinking about dicking around with this game but it would be a real deal beaker if I can't import stuff I made in the past and don't want to remake in game.

So I wanted to know if I could import my own stuff and if so what file typed would they have to be.

Thanks

rb_man

Avatar image for origina1penguin
    Origina1Penguin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By Origina1Penguin

If you created symbols in the original APB, there was an import process which may or may not still exist. During the APB Reloaded beta, I got back my original characters and symbols.

You can not import anything from outside of the game. All symbols must be created with the in-game vector editor. Free accounts get 25 layers (unless it has changed), premium get 100 at the time of editing.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.