Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Apex Legends

Game » consists of 4 releases. Released Feb 04, 2019

A free-to-play battle royale spin-off of the Titanfall series, trading the series' trademark mechs for last-squad-standing action starring a variety of unique "Legends".

Who is your go-to Apex Legends character?

• 53 results
    BeachThunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 30

Poll Who is your go-to Apex Legends character? (248 votes)

Bloodhound 16%
    Gibraltar 6%
    Lifeline 22%
    Pathfinder 11%
    Wraith 6%
    Bangalore 15%
    Mirage 6%
    Caustic 4%
    I don't have a go-to character 14%

Personally, I'm all about Gibraltar.

• 
    Nodima

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 0

If I could turn back time, I can finally change my vote from "I don't have a main" to Pathfinder. I'm no grapple genius but find his zipping around the map really suits my feeling that this game is all about urgency in finding loot early on and just getting around the map generally. Yesterday I watched Gamespot's Pathfinder tips video, launched the game for the first time in nearly a week...and promptly won four damn games in two and a half hours. I definitely got carried once, but I also was consistently getting kills, or at least doing damage, in a way I only did in fits and starts before.

In 20 Pathfinder games, I now have 12 Top 3 finishes and 5 wins. My first win was with Pathfinder and I chalked it up to luck since I had no idea what his abilities use cases were, but now I'm playing smart with him and loving what I can bring to my squad as a scout and a strategist. I already had a real knack for finding climbable mountain surfaces to get to obscure camp spots and having that zipline at my disposal has unleashed some kind of sniper perch monster in me.

Now if only I could hit anybody from further than three meters away.

ShaggE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

I have the best luck (which is to say, no luck at all, but at least I survive a few seconds longer) with Mirage. Doin' a heckin bamboozle is a good replacement for getting kills, which I'm apparently entirely unable to do.

FrodoBaggins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

I just wanted to say that I told you Pathfinder would be king and I was right:)

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.