Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Cyberpunk 2077

Game » consists of 11 releases. Released Dec 10, 2020

An open-world action role-playing game by CD Projekt RED based on the pen and paper RPG Cyberpunk 2020.

Do Not Buy Cyberpunk For Your PS4!

• 54 results
    Justin258

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 8

#51  Edited By Justin258

@junkerman said:

So can anyone who has played this game on PS4 comment on how shitty it is? I dont really have a horse in this race but long story short I can choose between a FREE copy of Cyberpunk, Valhala, Squadron or Legion as part of a loyalty program reward thing.

Consensus is that Cyberpunk 2077 sucks for PS4... but what if your copy was FREEEEEEE

I've zero interest in Legion so that makes that choice easy!

Assassin's Creed Valhalla seems like the winner here.

Get Cyberpunk 2077 for ten bucks on sale a year or two from now, when you've got a shiny new PS5 and the game has had bugfixes and optimizations.

zaccheus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

@humanity: @ry_ry:I have seen this as well, pretty rare but I'm not using a ton of granades. Really bothered me with one of the bose battles thought. Had to just let it be. Another issue I have had is that sprint gets stuck on so I can not crouch walk. I think these might be Stadia exclusive bugs.

You are not getting the full 3090 experience with Stadia. You can watch comparisons on Youtube (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qYq0fChk6Zc), but it's still a lot better than PS4 for example. Latency is a non issue, the game does not control well on any platform anyway. It is an RPG not an FPS in that sense, don't expect it to match the feel of COD, Destiny 2 etc. I have been very happy with Stadia, not as much with the game itself.

rramo010

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#53  Edited By rramo010

I've decided to submit a refund request to Sony for my PS4 version of Cyberpunk 2077. So far I haven't received any confirmation email or any response at all to my refund, but I'm hoping this just because Sony is taking the time to verify that the people submitting refund requests actually had purchased the game.

I'll eventually buy CP2077 for my PS5 but I'm just going to wait a couple months and try to avoid any spoilers for the game. I was a huge fan of Witcher 3 so I really hope CDPR can bounce back from this and deliver on a solid DLC or something without forcing their employees to go through a crunch development period. I'm happy some people are enjoying the game and I look forward to coming back to this game at a later date.

permanentsigh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Got my refund for the digital version today.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.