Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Dishonored

Game » consists of 28 releases. Released Oct 09, 2012

After the Empress is killed, her most loyal bodyguard, Corvo, becomes the prime suspect, and must track down those who murdered his charge and betrayed him in order to enact his bloody revenge.

Get This For $20 (PC)

Avatar image for colourful_hippie
    colourful_hippie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By colourful_hippie

Direct2Play has it for $20. I felt like this game flew under the radar for a lot of people, I just didn't see many people talk about it which is a shame. Great game, great price.

EDIT: Sorry looks like the keys being sold are exclusive to Russia....yeah...

I_Stay_Puft

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#2  Edited By I_Stay_Puft

Yeah remember alot of people talking about this games weeks before its launch and then XCOM: Enemies Unknown came out.

emem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#3  Edited By emem

"Region Restrictions -VPNis required to activate, download, install and play.

VPNis also required everytime you want to PLAY unless you live in Russia"

Sounds kinda shady and as far as I know Steam doesn't allow the use of VPNs.

Avatar image for colourful_hippie
    colourful_hippie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By colourful_hippie

@emem: Whoops, I missed that. Going to update OP.

Nictel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#5  Edited By Nictel

That Direct2Play sounds really shady. Like they 'bought' loads of russian cd keys and are now just selling those.

TAFAE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#6  Edited By TAFAE

Still kinda shady, but games are generally sold a lot cheaper (I think like ~$20 US for a big new game) in Russia than they are elsewhere, so it is possible that they got these legitimately and are just reselling them outside of Russia. There was a big fiasco about this around the time that Diablo 3 came out because lots of Europeans got Russian copies since retailers were selling them very cheap without the distinction that they were Russian keys. Blizzard implemented a restriction that only allowed Russian text and voice for people who registered those keys a few days after launch and people were very upset.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.