Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Dishonored

Game » consists of 28 releases. Released Oct 09, 2012

After the Empress is killed, her most loyal bodyguard, Corvo, becomes the prime suspect, and must track down those who murdered his charge and betrayed him in order to enact his bloody revenge.

Knife of Dunwall, worth a buy?

RazielCuts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I *loved* Dishonored when it first came out, finished it in like a 2 day session and bar a few niggling things it was great.

Question is, how's the Dunwall DLC? I want to go back to Dishonored but I haven't touched the game since round about launch. Is it good enough to get back into, length wise, story progression wise? I don't want to watch the QL because I'm on the edge of buying it and if I do I don't want to spoiled on the intricacies.

I know its the first part of a two part story but does it feel like that? Does it feel short? I don't want to get back into a games mechanics only for the experience to be cut short and I'm left wondering why did I bother. I was pretty happy with the Missing Link DLC for Deus Ex: HR so if it's comparable in length and quality to that sign me up. Thanks.

cloudnineboya

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By cloudnineboya

hope so ? just downloading the now. looked good in the quick look , i like the idea of seeing the story from the other perspective plus its more dishonored. dlc done right by the looks of it.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.