Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Dishonored

Game » consists of 28 releases. Released Oct 09, 2012

After the Empress is killed, her most loyal bodyguard, Corvo, becomes the prime suspect, and must track down those who murdered his charge and betrayed him in order to enact his bloody revenge.

no space to add powers

kanakajoe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By kanakajoe

hi, I fill up all short cuts, 6 weapons and 4 powers. How do I add more powers to short cuts, thanks?

Dying is easy, it's living that scares me....... today....:>)

BBQBram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By BBQBram

I don't know but...

Is that last line supposed to be a sig? Get out while you still can.

zaccheus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#3  Edited By zaccheus

There is only four short cuts. Choose carefully and just use the wheel. Also this:

@BBQBram said:

kanakajoe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By kanakajoe

@Zaccheus:

thanks, but one of the youtube I watch had 12 slots in the Quick-Access Wheel? So I think there must be away to put more power in it. If not how do I take one of the powers out.

zaccheus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#5  Edited By zaccheus

@kanakajoe said:

@Zaccheus:

thanks, but one of the youtube I watch had 12 slots in the Quick-Access Wheel? So I think there must be away to put more power in it. If not how do I take one of the powers out.

Now I'm confused... Shot cuts are on your d-pad and you can assign them yourself. Everything else is in the radial menu which comes up with LB/L1. Everything you have unlocked is always in the radial menu. You can adjust your four shortcuts by selecting a powers/items/weapons in the radial menu and then pushing the direction on the d-pad you want to assign it to.

Edit: here is a informative picture. Radial menu on the center shotcuts on the bottom left corner.

No Caption Provided
    YOU_DIED

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By YOU_DIED

All of your powers and equipment can be accessed via the radial menu, to bring this up on PC click in the mouse wheel. To assign them to a hotkey on PC, move the mouse over one and press the number key you want to assign it to.

Avatar image for colourful_hippie
    colourful_hippie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By colourful_hippie

@BBQBram said:

kanakajoe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By kanakajoe

@Zaccheus said:

@kanakajoe said:

@Zaccheus:

Now I'm confused... Shot cuts are on your d-pad and you can assign them yourself. Everything else is in the radial menu which comes up with LB/L1. Everything you have unlocked is always in the radial menu. You can adjust your four shortcuts by selecting a powers/items/weapons in the radial menu and then pushing the direction on the d-pad you want to assign it to.

Edit: here is a informative picture. Radial menu on the center shotcuts on the bottom left corner.

No Caption Provided

thanks, u r right, powers do get into the radial menu, but the shadow kill doesn't and the other three. I can assume they r passive, thanks again....:>)

Scrawnto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Scrawnto

@kanakajoe: Yeah, a few skills are passive and not toggle-able.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.