Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Dishonored

Game » consists of 28 releases. Released Oct 09, 2012

After the Empress is killed, her most loyal bodyguard, Corvo, becomes the prime suspect, and must track down those who murdered his charge and betrayed him in order to enact his bloody revenge.

Quick question about Dishonored: Definitive Edition

youeightit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Hey, for anyone who played the definitive edition, just a question: Was the screen tearing eliminated from that version? I’m currently playing on PS3 and I’m super sensitive to screen tearing. It’s a constant annoyance in this version and I might need to quit playing, which is a shame because I like the game so far (about 4 hours in).

If it helps, I don’t have a pc that would run this game but I do have a PS4 and Xbone. I also watched the Digital Foundry video and if they brought it up, I must have zoned out (however they did say definitive wasn’t much of an upgrade so idk).

Thanks!

SethMode

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Can't speak to the PS4 version, but I played it on Xbox One and it definitely had some issues with it at certain parts of the game. I do believe it is an Xbox One X enhanced game though so if you have that, they might have cleared the issue up? Sorry, I realize that isn't a ton of help. I can at least say that, from what I remember, the vanilla Xbox One had it.

youeightit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sethmode: thanks for the info, that does help a lot, actually. According to the DF video the x does seem to have the jankier version, which I guess explains why it’s 10 bucks cheaper than the ps4 version at GameStop. But sadly, I just have a One S, I doubt that’ll make much difference overall.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.