Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Dishonored

Game » consists of 28 releases. Released Oct 09, 2012

After the Empress is killed, her most loyal bodyguard, Corvo, becomes the prime suspect, and must track down those who murdered his charge and betrayed him in order to enact his bloody revenge.

Stats say 5 killed...but how? (Knife of Dunwall)

Avatar image for killer_meatballs
    killer_meatballs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 6

Wasn't sure how to word this in the title, but here goes. In the second and third missions of The Knife of Dunwall I decided to go low chaos and not kill anyone. I only used the sleep darts, stun mine and choked out hostiles.

But, after the second mission it said I killed 3 hostiles and 2 in the third mission. But I didn't actually kill anyone.

I have a possible theory for the second mission. I did choke out 2 guards who fell into water after doing so. They fell off the side and it wasn't possible to get them.

Is it possible the game counted that as drowning? That seems absurd as I type it, but I have no other idea.

But in the third mission, I only left one person in water, but was able to pick him up later on and throw the body into a dumpster.

Is this just a glitch, and has this happened to anyone else?

Thanks.

Rave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Yeah drowning kills them, falls from great heights, and occasionally swarms of rats will all kill unconscious guards.

When knocking out a guard its always best to recover the body and move it to a safe place.

I love that stuff about this game makes it just a bit more realistic.

killer_meatballs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanks for the reply. I wasn't 100% sure drowning is what did it, but that is kinda cool. Well, I mean, the realism of it.

spraynardtatum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

Did you eat anyone?

killer_meatballs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ummm. I did not.

crithon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

I keep getting accidental kills, from dropping the body wrong. Once by not catching it, the head hit the rails, and another time, the body hit a box and then blood spilled onto the side of it. And got one for pushing a wheeper into water, and it drown.

crithon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

I keep getting accidental kills, from dropping the body wrong. Once by not catching it, the head hit the rails, and another time, the body hit a box and then blood spilled onto the side of it. And got one for pushing a wheeper into water, and it drown.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.