Anyone else into Non Non Biyori?

Avatar image for deactivated-619b03b9dff60
deactivated-619b03b9dff60

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

It started as an anime I watched last year at the beginning of quarantine and ended up becoming one of my favorite series ever. The first episode of the new season is out and I just finished watching it. I can't even put into words how much I love this series.

No Caption Provided

EgonVonHolz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I absolutely love non non biyori as well. It's a wonderfully cozy show and I was very glad to see that the newest episode had the same relaxed tone as the other seasons. Also Ren-Chon is the best.

Milijango

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

Yes I'm into Non Non Biyori and we are spoiled af to get this and Laid-Back Camp s2 at the same time.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

@egonvonholz:

I'm really looking forward to this new season after that episode. Watching that opening scene with shots of that same familiar town and hearing Renge's "Nyanpasu" made me feel like I was back home.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@milijango: Waiting for Season 3 of Non Non Biyori was my biggest driving force last year.

Zeeman155

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I really dug Non non Biyori when I watched it about a year or two ago. Got about halfway thru season 1 and thought "maybe I'll save this for a rainy day" for when I'm in need of a little more of that kind of anime. Someone else mentioned Laid-back Camp and I think that show's a bit more my vibe. Maybe that type of anime was at less of a premium back in 2013?... I feel like there's so many of those types of shows now. I definitely would have appreciated it if I'd watched it 8 years ago. But there's no way it would have been on my radar.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zeeman155: I can see where you're coming from, I don't watch to much new or currently releasing anime but I can see there being more shows similar to NNB now. I used to see discussion about back in like 2013 but I didn't really decide to check it out back then. I'm just glad I was able to watch the last two seasons and that there's a new season now too. I really want to check Yuru Camp out as well