Pokemon Journeys

Hizang

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

User Lists: 15

I don't know if anybody does but is anybody here watching the latest chapter of the Pokemon Anime?

I'm up to date with the Pokemon TV app episodes so not as far as it actually is, I really think it is one of the better seasons of the show that is still going strong. It has a good flow and its ability to literally go to any region makes it have such protentional.

Go is also a breath of fresh air when it comes to side characters, I really didn't care for the sun and moon cast at all so hes a big step up.

takashichea

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 15

I am watching it. I wished it had legal simulcast. It's weird how a big franchise only had dubbing on Netflix as of now. I like the fresh idea of tournament and Goh/Go aiming to collect Pokemon. However despite changing from the 8 badge formula, I'm a bit concerned on the lifespan of this series since I believe Sun and Moon was the shortest anime season. I didn't notice but fellow fans pointed out how the anime and video game are now in sync. You get a new anime series when there is a new Pokemon main game.

In regards, I love the travels to other regions through Goh's involvement in the series. Got to see old friends from past seasons. Iris vs Ash was the last two episodes. Seeing Iris battling Ash was super awesome. Almost everyone. I seen a video of them going for the Sword and Shield DLC.

Goh and Ash are good foil. You know Ash is instinctual and unorthodox in his style of battling.

The last 2 Pokemon anime series have been awesome and enjoyable.

chamurai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

I really like the series, watch it every week with my kids. I like the inclusion of Goh since he is pretty much how I play the games, just want to fill my dex, don't care too much about battling.

The format for the Pokemon World Championships bringing back various callback characters from the days of yore is real cool.

I saw the preview for the upcoming story they're going for and I'm hyped for what's to come.

Avatar image for deactivated-629ec706f0783
deactivated-629ec706f0783

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It's pretty fun. The kids watch it here in Japan when it airs on Fridays and I loosely pay attention. The season has a good amount of humor and antics, and it's neat that they aren't really dragging their feet with evolutions of the various Pokemon the two leading character have. It's also nice to see Ash with a plethora of pretty powerful Pokemon early in the series and he keeps them.

Sirfetch'd gets a few episodes and really, that tells you all you need to know about the current run of Pokemon. Good episodes for good Pokemon.

Side note: Humanoid-looking Pokemon (except Mr Mime, for they are all powerful) really freak me the fuck out. The final evolution of Scorbunny is a horrifying, horrifying monstrosity.

geeelectronica

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I stopped after 151, that first season of Pokemon was insane !