Missing Shows on the Shows Page

Axl159

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

While looking for older content I can watch while the new videos get fixed so I can watch them. I noticed that the archived shows starting with at least a V are missing. They're still on the site but missing on the shows page.

BisonHero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By BisonHero

Yeah, there is meant to be a 2nd page of shows; a while ago there used to be a “next page” arrow but that was broken in some way and it could never actually get to the 2nd page of archived shows and would remain stuck on the first page. At some point the arrow disappeared, but there’s still too many shows to fit on one page and there’s a phantom 2nd page we can’t view.

Any show alphabetically after Ben’s “Road to EVO” is unfindable from the shows page. Missing some real classics, like Six Crazy Frights, Spookin’ with Scoops, Steal My Sunshine, Vinnyvania.

rorie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 3

Hmm I'm pretty sure I filed a ticket to look into this but let me double-check and re-file if needed.

superslidetail

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

Yea I requested Spookin' With Scoops a while ago specifically but never saw any change.

apewins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yeah the shows page is really bizarre. I see that they at least removed The Adventures of Jane Leno from there, of which only one episode was made, that hardly felt like it was deserving of a mention on the page.

Clone346

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yeah, this is still the case - There is no page two currently (and even when it seemed to be months ago, it would never actually load.) It would load up page 1 again

rorie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

There is a code change to fix this that should be out this week!

rorie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This should be fixed now:

https://www.giantbomb.com/videos/shows/?page=2