That Block button...

Sancho_Panzer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Does it do anything? There's a dude on the forums requesting to be actively ignored, and, being new here, I thought I'd ingratiate myself by being a good sport and obliging. However, at a similar forum I visit, it's a hilarious joke button or something?

Should I press the button here, or am I just setting myself up for disappointment?

Thanks in advance!

sombre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Does it do anything? There's a dude on the forums requesting to be actively ignored, and, being new here, I thought I'd ingratiate myself by being a good sport and obliging. However, at a similar forum I visit, it's a hilarious joke button or something?

Should I press the button here, or am I just setting myself up for disappointment?

Thanks in advance!

I would love to be able to block a user or two, but it doesn't seem to work. Will this ever be implemented?

geirr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

I've often wanted a functional block button.

sombre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sombre:

@sombre said:
@sancho_panzer said:

Thanks in advance!

I would love to be able to block a user or two, but it doesn't seem to work. Will this ever be implemented?

I really hope so!

If they still haven't managed to fix the videos on a video website, I doubt this will ever come

sombre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Do we know if this has gone anywhere? There's people I would love to remove from my feed on live chat and the forums

sombre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Is this going anywhere?

dtoast

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#10 dtoast  Staff

Can you please clarify the request?

sombre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Just adding the ability to block or mute specific users who you don't want to see in the live chat and the forums