Wiki credit issues, roles and gender

Mopopolis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Mopopolis

Hey for some reason i'm unable to asign a role in a persons credits over the last few weeks / months

No Caption Provided

Also for some reason i'm also unable to asign a gender to character pages

No Caption Provided
franzlska

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

I've also been getting this. The gender drop-down is only broken on character pages for me, person pages still work fine, but has been that way for around the past year or so. The credits issue I've only noticed in the past month or so.

bobafettjm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 69

Editing credits is super broken. On top of the issue you mentioned, if you are filling in a mix of people already in the wiki with new people as soon as you add a new one it will wipe out any text in the text fields from the existing people.

reverendhunt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 52

User Lists: 11

Something that's come up with me recently is I can't add a release with the full forum - I have to use the quick field. Which means that if I have additional data to enter, I have to go back into it and edit it afterward instead of doing it all at once. I also can't edit in single player/multiplayer features.

For the full form of releases, I can add all the data, it's just that the submit button doesn't function. For editing in features, those fields no longer have modification options.

Using Windows 11. Chrome ver. 103.0.5060.134. Has been like this maybe a month? I just keep forgetting to say something.

ZombiePie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 19

Something that's come up with me recently is I can't add a release with the full forum - I have to use the quick field. Which means that if I have additional data to enter, I have to go back into it and edit it afterward instead of doing it all at once. I also can't edit in single player/multiplayer features.

For the full form of releases, I can add all the data, it's just that the submit button doesn't function. For editing in features, those fields no longer have modification options.

Using Windows 11. Chrome ver. 103.0.5060.134. Has been like this maybe a month? I just keep forgetting to say something.

Issues with the full release form is something @rorie is already aware of. No idea what the ETA on a possible fix might be.

reverendhunt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By reverendhunt
@zombiepie said:

Issues with the full release form is something @rorie is already aware of. No idea what the ETA on a possible fix might be.

Okay, gosh, I hope it's forthcoming. I know he's always got a lot on his plate, though.

I also just noticed it's happening with the DLC submission form (maybe because same type of submission). It doesn't allow editing of DLC type after submission, like the additional data in Releases.

ZombiePie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 19

@reverendhunt: getting word the full form for "add release" should be fixed. Let me know if that is not the case.

reverendhunt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@reverendhunt: getting word the full form for "add release" should be fixed. Let me know if that is not the case.

Seems to be functional now, thanks!