phatkav

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By phatkav

Someone posted this before.

And now thanks to this article I learned that video games get tested for epilepsy.

Termite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Termite
phatkav said:
"Someone posted this before.

And now thanks to this article I learned that video games get tested for epilepsy.
"
Of course they do. Otherwise it'd be like that freaking pokemon episode all over again.

I hope someone gets their hands on the epilepsy version of the game, I'd like to see it for myself
phatkav

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#4  Edited By phatkav
Termite said:
"phatkav said:
"Someone posted this before.

"
Of course they do. Otherwise it'd be like that freaking pokemon episode all over again.

I hope someone gets their hands on the epilepsy version of the game, I'd like to see it for myself
"
Lol. That Pokemon episode was classic. In a recent interview, one of the main guys behind the Pokemon anime said that they were worried Pokemon will have to get canceled because of the incident.
TheWesman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#5  Edited By TheWesman

I'm too lazy right now to follow that link and read about it.  So I'm shooting in the dark here, but how bad would it suck to be an epilepsy tester?!?

"Yeah, number 4 down there is getting the shakes, but 1 out of 10 ain't bad.  So- oh no, wait, a couple more are falling out of their chairs.  Hmmm... back to the drawing boards I guess.  Oh yeah, somebody call the paramedics."

twenty0ne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 4

#6  Edited By twenty0ne
TheWesman said:
"I'm too lazy right now to follow that link and read about it.  So I'm shooting in the dark here, but how bad would it suck to be an epilepsy tester?!?

"Yeah, number 4 down there is getting the shakes, but 1 out of 10 ain't bad.  So- oh no, wait, a couple more are falling out of their chairs.  Hmmm... back to the drawing boards I guess.  Oh yeah, somebody call the paramedics.""
I lol'd.
Clean

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#7  Edited By Clean

Just Release the damn game already

Avatar image for deactivated-5b3f096aee80a
deactivated-5b3f096aee80a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Was posted 3 hours ago, and its not a rumor, thats not the original link.

Here is the thread; http://www.giantbomb.com/forums/general-discussion/30/so-thats-why-wipeout-hd-was-delayed/2559/