Neon White General Discussion And Level Helpline Thread

ZombiePie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 19

#1 ZombiePie  Staff

Hey everyone, during the 06/24/2022 UPF wherein @jeffgrubb showed his prowess at Neon White, a few users were asking about setting up a thread wherein users can ask for help about specific levels or get input from other users about how they are setting new records or shaving off seconds to their times. If you can think of any especially tricky levels that have you pulling out your hair, feel free to share them!

Also, you can feel free to chime in about what you think of the game thus far!

Humanity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 40

User Lists: 16

Apart from how addictive the leaderboards are I've heard the game features an ableist slur for no good reason which has been the talk of the town. Something they can easily patch out, but the writing overall is pretty bad. Thankfully you can just skip most of it.

chiefbeef123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Eh, I enjoy the writing. It's not nearly as cringe as bigger games out there like the Borderlands series.

slax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 8

This game is amazing.

My tip: if you think you are taking the right route, but your times are so much slower, think about your line, like a racing game. Taking the shortest path between two points sounds obvious, but I find myself having to think specifically about taking the inside track to really cut those partial seconds.