Introduce YOURSELF!

Caperfin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@bicavimu said:

Hello, I'm John. I like anime, videogames, manga, anime, horror movies, photography & tea.

what kind of anime you watching? I've been meaning to start watching Anime, don't know where to start.

Gordonzilla

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hello, all,

I'm Gordon, and I may or may not have put ridiculous amounts of time into Civ V, Dark Souls, Stardew Valley and whatnot.

Also big into health and fitness, nutritious cooking and walking troublesome Jack Russell dogs.

Thanks for having me, and have a good day/night. :)

Tiffiny_Woff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hello all!

amirkhan562

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3461  Edited By amirkhan562

Hello everyone, I either tell you why the game you like sucks or why the game you dislike is actually great ^^.No matter if I like or dislike a game, I do it with a passion.

Either way, I'm looking forward to discussing games with all of you here.

awoland

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hey everyone, I'm awoland.

blackadder88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

true hard cold blooded Canadian prefers a minus 100° weather then plus 100° weather . my day to day life is going thrifting 9:00 in the morning to 4:00 p.m. everyday except for weekends when I head to the cottage on Georgian Bay. crank out loud and high quality vinyl music . my interest vinyl vintage headphones vintage audio gear concert t-shirts RARE UNIQUE ITEMS AN ODD OLD VIDEO GAME ITEMS. I ABSOLUTELY HATE ANIME POKEMON WRESTLING 311 FAST FOOD OF ANY KIND SKA AND MOST OF THE NEW VIDEO GAMES ARE OUT TODAY/ I HAVE GAME PASS XBOX SERIES X TWO OLDER GAMING LAPTOPS SURFACE GO 2 SWITCH. I HAVE TWO PHONES ONE I USE AS A MP3 PLAYER THE ONE I MAKE CALLS RARELY. AND MOST IMPORTANT THING I HAVE GREAT BEARD SINCE I'M HALF FRENCH CANADIAN

Grandstoat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hello I'm Stoat and I like video games.

I'm also studying engineering and have been looking for an active forum to vibe in, so hopefully I can stick around for a bit. You might've known me if you were on the LoL GD/boards, was a lurker by the name of Spiralblack.

iTimDavid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3483  Edited By iTimDavid

Hello all! My self iTim David, I'm very excited to communicate with the amazing GiantBomb's member.

Snipen8r

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It's been years probably like a decade since I've been on the forums again so hope you don't mind if I reintroduce myself. Hey I'm Snipen8r but nobody can ever read that so everyone always ends up calling me Sniper.

Sullyhogs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hi everyone!! My name is Sully and I'm hoping to be a game journalist :D I've been posting blogs of all kinds on Medium and plan to do so here as well. I love D&D, comics, games, movies, and pretty much all of that kinda stuff. I'm a nerd to the core and proud of it! Hope everyone here is doing well.

DJohnston

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hello all, this is Andrew. I'm a writer of no special importance who occasionally pens something about video games, usually with a focus on the indie/retro scene or on games as a part of popular culture. More recently, I've been doing articles on video games as a business sector, and this is what has brought me here today.

I'm here because I'm collecting data for a article that I hope to get out sometime next month. I promise not to be a pest about it, and I hope you'll forgive me if I cross some line. Thanks in advance for your cooperation and understanding.

Avatar image for honeymustardman
HoneyMustardMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hi all. I'm Jim from the Gold Coast Australia. Video Game wise I own a Xbox Series X, I love a wide range of games, currently playing alot of FH5, Dead Cells and Halo Infinite. Outside of games and my family, my one big true love is football and Liverpool FC. I have been a supporter since 1994. I would love to get to meet and make new friends on here. Much love!

Avatar image for aditiyapanday12
aditiyaPanday12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Welcome to every newbie on this forum Hope you enjoy a lot...

ArmoredMachine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3497  Edited By ArmoredMachine

Heya dudes, I'm just a dude that lurks all over the internet, is interested in Games, AI, Anime, and 🧊internet icebergs off all sorts.

I usually fall down endless rabbit holes 🐇⛳ nice t'meetcha'all. 😎

@snipen8r said:

It's been years probably like a decade since I've been on the forums again so hope you don't mind if I reintroduce myself. Hey I'm Snipen8r but nobody can ever read that so everyone always ends up calling me Sniper.

what do you mean... I think I can read that... probably... 😅

It's sniper-nator right? XD

Zaheerali

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3499  Edited By Zaheerali

Hey My self Zaheer from Australia.currently student but doing part time job. Reason of Joining the community because I'm too addict of Games.

RDC018

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Hello everyone, you may call me Jet or Glim. I've actually been on this site for awhile, but I've never post anything on the Forums. This might as well be my first.

So when it comes to video games I do have a Nintendo Switch, just no games (yet). I play most of my games on PC(Steam). I do love playing tabletops ( D&D, CotC, VTM, etc).

When it comes to being on Giant Bomb I've done some date entry on games that doesn't get a lot of info on them. Rather its the game itself or characters.