Just checking in...

jakob187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 9

#1  Edited By jakob187

It's been a while, and for some reason, I thought about Ryan devilishly smoking a cigar in front of a burning pile of money and thought "I should go hit up the forums."

To all my GB vets out there, life is good. I hope it is the same for you. I got married back in November. It only took 41 years to get there, but it's awesome.

I dont really play video games much anymore except for Marvel Strike Force and Dragonheir, some MTG Arena. Life got busy, ya know.

Has anyone heard from Claude? Is he still alive? I miss that guy.

Anyways, that's it. Sweep, if you're still around, I still want you inside me...but my wife probably wouldn't be down for it. She's trying to stay low carb, and I don't know that you wanna go unless.

Peace, everyone.

P.S. - HOW am I still #4 on the forum top posters? These newbies need to get their weight up!

P.P.S. - <>

sweep

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 14

#2 sweep  Moderator
@jakob187 said:

Sweep, if you're still around, I still want you inside me...but my wife probably wouldn't be down for it.

Not being approved of by people's wives is honestly my vibe.

Marino

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 92

User Lists: 102

#3 Marino  Staff

/wave

You're destined to be a top poster forever at this point. Most forum traffic has moved to Discord and Reddit.

chamurai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Hello hello! I only ever started posting on the forums about 3 years ago so I've got a ways to go... Sometimes I kinda wished I was more involved back when the forums were more active.

sombre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

I miss Claude

Ravelle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#6  Edited By Ravelle

@jakob187:

Good to hear life is good over there, you're still top poster because the active users isn't what it used to be on here and even video's get don't make it more than 1 page of comments anymore, it's just us "old folks" that cling to commenting and forums these days. It's a bummer.

I've been here since 2010 I believe and seen this place run dry and see the bots run amuck, we're the last bastion of communication.