No Caption Provided
Yummylee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 88

User Lists: 24

#102  Edited By Yummylee

Usually my white Nike trainers. Though I sometimes like to wear my hiking boots, just to have that manly feel on my feet =P
demontium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 5

#103  Edited By demontium

glow in the dark boots.

JasonDaPsycho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 0

#105  Edited By JasonDaPsycho

Sharkley

No Caption Provided
isomeri

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 26

Living in a place with four distinct seasons requires me to have a decent variety of shoes in the cupboard.

• Everyday sneakers (Adidas or Nike etc.) for most everyday use from spring to autumn
  • Nice sneakers (Adidas or Nike etc.) that I can wear to a casual party or something during the summer months
  • Flip-flops for hanging out at a summer cabin
  • Light hiking shoes for going on walks in nature
  • Rubber boots for rain, slush, fishing trips and the such
  • Dress shoes, because sometimes you gotta get proper
  • Office shoes which I've barely worn for the last two years for obvious reasons
  • Warm winter boots for snow and colder weather
    • Additional crampons/shoe spikes for the winter boots because the streets get dangerously icy in winter
thuhang

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kitten Heels

monkeyking1969

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 18

No Caption Provided

Rockport Rugged Oxfords. - I have gone through three sets of laces, but the shoes hove been holding-up well with some mink oil every winter.

Avatar image for goodbyereptilian
goodbyereptilian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

i've got a pair of nurse sneakers that are strong enough to save my toes from falling objects and grip well enough for canadian winter, and a pair of uggs for when it's truly cold that don't grip nearly as well. i really want more comfortable flats but not super eager to get sized in person just now. oh and packed away is a pair of wedge heels for whenever i go out again.

Arebakk2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mostly worn-out running shoes. My shoes go through the following stages of life: brand new running shoes, nice school shoes, not-so-nice school shoes, casual shoes, and work shoes. Every time I get a new pair, the previous pair falls a rung. I keep my work shoes until they no longer fit, are torn apart, or are so filthy that I don't want to put them on.

Avatar image for goodbyereptilian
goodbyereptilian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ranjhhaheer: I have a similar problem and if you ever have to go more formal with your shoes, Clarks has wide shoes for any gender that are genuinely comfy!

Rich666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nike Airmore Uptempo 96's

Nike AirMax 97's

Jordan 1's

Nike Air Force 1's (limited Space Jam editions with the glow in the dark bubblegum soles)

Avatar image for mynameisfatmike
mynameisfatmike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

I live in Phx so I wear a pair of slides/flip-flops most of the time, but when I put on the shoes, you know I be rockin' the Samba classics

No Caption Provided

ryudo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

blackadder88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nike air Scottie Pippen Gray and blue 13

ltsmash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

Sargon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#125  Edited By Sargon

It's funny that someone resurrected this thread after 12 years, but I might as well add to it!

My normal day-to-day shoes are Nike Initiator's. I have been wearing this same style of shoes for probably close to 10 years now. I keep re-buying the same ones and have them in various different colors, although they have been out of production for several years and are getting harder to find in decent condition.

No Caption Provided

My workout shoes are a semi-cheap pair of ASICS Gel-Venture 7's. I don't know how well they would hold up to daily wear, but they get the job done for biking or running on the treadmill.

No Caption Provided

When I need to step it up a bit (pun intended), I go to a pair of John Lofgren combat boots that I splurged on last year. I like these shoes a lot, but they will need to (and should) last a lifetime for how much I spent on them.

No Caption Provided

And finally, for doing heavy outside work, or when I need a decent boot but don't want to go crazy with the Lofgren's, I have a pair of Chippewa Apache boots.

No Caption Provided
MisterSims

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ryudo said:
No Caption Provided

I've been considering this exact pair. I used to buy nothing but Supra Skytops but just my luck, the owners sold the company to China(?) or something. Now they're impossible to find on any reputable site. How long have you had these and are they holding up?

Avatar image for theodoricfriede
TheodoricFriede

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

Red Dead Redemption 2 ruined me. That is not a joke.

Undeadpool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

User Lists: 18

I've got trail and regular walking shoes, but my partner and I are doing very, very well for the first time and I decided to splurge and make a statement. Honestly, I've never received so many compliments about a piece of clothing. It's weird. It's weird to give a shit.

No Caption Provided

Shindig

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Plain old black leather shoes. I used to walk to work in a pair of walking boots but I take the bus in these days. Kind of glad to see the back of them. They never quite fit right and they'd usually die after 4 months.

tartyron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

8085 Iron Ranger Boot in Copper Rough & Tough – Blue Owl Workshop

Last winter I splurged and got myself a paid of Red Wing Iron Rangers. My logic was that I didn't want to buy boots again for a long time.

chamurai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Skechers. They're comfortable. Also, it's funny seeing commercials in their stores in Japan featuring sports stars such as Howie Long and Sugar Ray Leonard.

dichemstys

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 2

Generally some variety of Adidas Superstars.

dooz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for rubberbabybuggybumpers
RubberBabyBuggyBumpers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Adidas for my regular shoes.

Wolverine composite toe boots at work.

TCX Fuel WP Boots when on one of my motorcycles.

KorryFa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

flip flops

Kormak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#141  Edited By Kormak
@arebakk2 said:

Mostly worn-out running shoes. My shoes go through the following stages of life: brand new running shoes, nice school shoes, not-so-nice school shoes, casual shoes, and work shoes. Every time I get a new pair, the previous pair falls a rung. I keep my work shoes until they no longer fit, are torn apart, or are so filthy that I don't want to put them on. Currently running a pair of Hoka shoes,pretty good overall

I have something similar for mine. Pair goes from everyday wear to "using it when weather is bad and I don't want to use my good ones" to "I'm using it to help around and I don't care if they are getting absolutely demolished" :D

uhtaree

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Damn. I miss when running shoes looked like the ones in the OP. Now they look like socks and fit like shit.